THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

A57042BE-1268-463D-9329-82F22A1A19FA.jpeg
Kobe A.D. NXT 360 release date early April via Slam

The tongue still shifts to the side

https://news.nike.com/news/kobe-ad-nxt-360

Thinking release date will be April 14... start of the nba playoffs! I really hope this 1st CW isn’t too limited! The iridescent swoosh and kobe logo set these off!
I think it might be sooner. Would really like to see these on iD right from the get. And hope they make up for the last model with lots of options. It would be nice to see a white/multicolor. Iridescent options, gum soles, sewn swoosh, multiple insole color options.

I already know these won’t work for me for ball. The tongue is hella crooked in that pic and I CANNOT deal with the the tongue going to one side

I think it might be sooner. Would really like to see these on iD right from the get. And hope they make up for the last model with lots of options. It would be nice to see a white/multicolor. Iridescent options, gum soles, sewn swoosh, multiple insole color options.

Wouldn’t get your hopes up! Nike has been slacking on Nike ID options w/ b ball sigs of late... they have skipped all star ID options the last 2 years, but let’s stay optimistic! Would be great if they added a bunch of those ID options...

Wouldn’t get your hopes up! Nike has been slacking on Nike ID options w/ b ball sigs of late... they have skipped all star ID options the last 2 years, but let’s stay optimistic! Would be great if they added a bunch of those ID options...

Lmao exactly. That is some wish list. We'd be lucky if they even hit id.

FLYKNIT, REACT AND LUNAR :wow:

Take my money now. These look like beast. I’m glad we had to “suffer” through the AD NXT/AD/AD Mid for these.

I’m guessing or $160-$180 but I can definitely see $200

Construction of the Flyknit looks a lot different than other FK basketball shoes.

The overall silhouette looks like a sleeker XI. Very nice. We can probably see more of a difference on different CWs

Really hoping it’s sleeker like you say. That was the main reason I didn’t like the 11’s as much as the 8’s and 9’s

Yea I wasn’t a fan of the Flyknit XIs either for that reason. We’re bulky for Kobe’s. Mesh were much better.

As soon as the pictures brought me in, the specs took me right out. Drop in, and lunarlon that will bottom out depending on how much they are hooped in. At least they got rid of the material that rips at the flex point it seems.

Staying with the protro line where they give you full length.

I haven't been a huge fan of the mids but the first AD's aren't bad. I don't hoop in them though because i got 11's to burn through but they are great for casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom