THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

586AB759-0CDC-4FCC-9EBA-85062B09EF15.jpeg

Colorway info? He had a few PEs!

I wouldn't associate 'thin' with 'cheap' or 'flimsy.' I've had my share of Nike runners for both regular running and trail (just one ex: lunarglides) that have had paper thin uppers, and they've been extremely durable. Like 600 miles durable. No tears. And I usually put another 100-150 miles on them when other people would probably toss them. I really beat them up. I've even purchased cheapo Revolution 3s ($30) just to beat to the ground and the thin upper that you can see through has never ripped or sole-separation.

IMG_3543.jpg

That drop in midsole looks legit, the strategically placed react cushioning seems like it's a big improvement over last years hyperdunk cushioning.

That drop in midsole looks like it's gonna be really good. The first NXT drop in sole can get stiff if you don't wear them for a while, the zoom air is responsive but the lunarlon gets stiff If I didn't wear them on regular my rotation.

Like I said earlier if Nike makes interchangeable drop in midsoles, this will cater to all ballers who like zoom air or max air.

Some on here saying this is a day 1 cop. I guess I'm one of the few that don't have a good connect because I don't see these being like the 5AMs or the Achilles which were easy online or if you walked into a FL that afternoon. Those debut releases were available weeks in advance from some places. I had the Achilles a month before it released. These...

hope I'm wrong.

Some on here saying this is a day 1 cop. I guess I'm one of the few that don't have a good connect because I don't see these being like the 5AMs or the Achilles which were easy online or if you walked into a FL that afternoon. Those debut releases were available weeks in advance from some places. I had the Achilles a month before it released. These...

hope I'm wrong.

Been in GA for almost 7 years, lived in TN 11 years before that. Never had an issue walking into Foot Locker & walking out with Kobes, unless they never got them. It seems it's only Cali where Kobes fly off the rack.

Same is true in SE TN
I lived in middle TN. In '06 the Zoom Kobe 1 went from $129 to $109 to $89 in 1 week. I had to order the Kobe 2 Strength cause FL wouldn't carry them in stores due to the previous models' low sales. I didn't see the Kobe 3 in person until I visited family in Cali. They carried the 4 but only ay the outlet. It wasn't until 5 that I started seeing them in stores again.

If they’re keeping it to like 12 pairs per store then it’s also more limited than most Kobe drops that have hit FTLs... in that case it just takes one person for a size to fly off the shelves

If they’re keeping it to like 12 pairs per store then it’s also more limited than most Kobe drops that have hit FTLs... in that case it just takes one person for a size to fly off the shelves
I think Nike’s making the first drop “limited” to generate interest in the models.

KD X Anniversary (this one hit outlets however)
Kyrie 4 Confetti
Lebron XV Ghost
PG 2 Playsations

12 pairs per store is absolutely r.e.t.ard.ed, if they are making performance based shoes, then why have all of the protros and 360s been crazy rare. Nike knows these will hardly see the court if they make them all this limited. Props to those who can get a pair or have a hookup, good luck to those who are still trying to figure out how to cop on day 1.

Back
Top Bottom