THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Stores I checked with aren't getting them. Plenty of stores are getting the PG2 Mamba Mentalities next week but no actual Kobes.

Man the NEXT360s look like a real evolution of flyknit and react/lunar.

It seems Nike studied how Flyknit could work with the various movements a basketball player makes during a game. Whether this means reducing or increasing the yarn in specific areas of the shoe.

The mixture of React/Lunarlon also seems to have been thought of wisely, just like the Flyknit i.e. medial side using React to help with lateral cuts/push offs. Though I hope it's softness isn't that of the Epic React, as you'd want some stability and firmness.

It'll be interesting to see how these review.

I'm so glad those are patent. I could never pull those off in this lifetime. The looks of things though, Nike will still be breaking my heart plenty with these Protros, and the 'limited/hype' mode they're now in.

totally out for patent leather red kobes, like cmon man.. could of just released those ASG PE's and we'd be chomping at the bit for em!

on a side note, people concerned about 12 pairs per store? just cop online ... everywhere will be stocking them

DaBeIu-VQAAVi4T.jpg
DaBeNkaU0AA1GoS.jpg
DaBeL0PUwAIKEw9.jpg
DaBeKYhUQAA2S9G.jpg

Oh, so that red part is not the insole like I thought it was. Watch this be like the Kobe 11's "flyknit" where it's fused with TPU wires :sick:

I feel like there has to been some type of fuse in specific areas of the shoe.. I think Flyknit (even in it's thickest form for a shoe) wouldn't withstand the crazy force and pressure basketball players would exert.

I feel like there has to been some type of fuse in specific areas of the shoe.. I think Flyknit (even in it's thickest form for a shoe) wouldn't withstand the crazy force and pressure basketball players would exert.
I've seen people at 24 fitness wear flyknit racers and flyknit trainers, EBen I wear flyknit racers to play ball warm up ball when I'm lazy to switch shoes. The flyknit is durable havent seen a someone with big toe holes on their flyknits.

Still wondering if these are gonna pop-up on iD at release. Especially on Mamba Day? Maybe a special Mamba Day option? Maybe create a flyknit Mamba Day similar the 11 FTBs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom