THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Korea released these early. Got to try on in store and they fit .5 big. I tried on both 8.5 and 9.5 and didn’t buy because the 9 would have been perfect, and was the only size sold out....right..but anyways, I’m a true 9.5 with thumbnail room between tip and big toe. In these, the 9.5 ran a little long and the 8.5 fit with no room. The .5 down is a must! Must be because of the new flyknit tech. It’s extra thin but the strongest I’ve seen. It seems like it’s plastic, but really breathable, you can see your foot through the material very clearly.

Last edited:
Eastbay cop for the 360's and SNKRS cop for the Protro

how the....did you cop both on snkrs. Used desktop on wifey's account and my phone on snkrs app and went for both and took a L

I did get lucky and got through on FTL with ebates :smile:

how the....did you cop both on snkrs. Used desktop on wifey's account and my phone on snkrs app and went for both and took a L

I did get lucky and got through on FTL with ebates :smile:

It's been forever since I hit on SNKRS. The streak of Ls that I'm on is ridiculous.

SNKRS wasn't letting me select my shipping address, fortunately I had EastBay open too and checked out with no wait.

Back
Top Bottom