THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Happy mamba day fam.
D17825BE-D85A-4307-87A4-8BB3F60AB35F.jpeg

Was gonna post a pic of my Black Spaces & my Black Mamba shirt with the same caption but this takes the cake.

don't give up, site is super slow but just got through and got my order confirmation

In there! Good looking out, even had to check out a second time because my card fraud alert went off and texted me, had to redo transaction. Asked for next day shipping, hope it goes through. Thanks.

got 2/3 emails but still waiting on the mamba day protro order, shows up in my order history as approved, so hopefully just a matter of the site getting slammed afterwards and the email didn't get through because the site was still running smoothly at that point

I over slept...welp.

Guess I was meant to get the Laker colorway :lol: :nerd:

Damn it - didn't think these were releasing at local HOH - my size sold out everywhere.. and i'm at work...lol

Fit in these are weird and have a lot of toe space above feet out the box. The React drop in is definitely legit though and more than enough to hoop in. Traction is also not the best and just average (in the translucent outsoles at least). I have my doubts on how the upper will hold considering how easy it was to tear the upper on the 11 (feels very similar to the reinforced mesh in the Metcon 4s).

Last edited:
Fit in these are weird and have a lot of toe space above feet out the box. The React drop in is definitely legit though and more than enough to hoop in. Traction is also not the best and just average (in the translucent outsoles at least).

My boy just said almost the exact same thing to me in a text. LOL

I will get next colorway and try it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom