THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Got my pair at the flagship Footlocker store in NYC earlier today...phenomenal looking and feeling shoe. Can’t wait to play in them.

960DB77E-0786-4BCF-AAC6-C8B5865C35DC.jpeg

Attachments

• 91355AE7-56DF-48F4-996C-70F864EA9EAE.png
    91355AE7-56DF-48F4-996C-70F864EA9EAE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I’m going to need to see a performance review on these before I drop $200. All the Kobe A.Ds been *** on the court so far. Waiting for Nightwing/Duke to drop something

Find it odd that none of the regular reviewers review a pair of these shoes and Derozan only wore them once.... I have a feeling these shoes will under perform
dang Brodie, sorry to hear that I love the A.D.s both the low and the mid... (the NXT are a no go for me because of the laces). I honestly can't wait to get my hands on the NXT 360, hopefully I love them the same way I love my AD's

I was forced to buy a 10.5 instead of 11(sold out) so I hope these run a little long like the kds lol

I personally feel like they run true to size they feel pretty damn 1:1 to me, with no dead space. Also, I don't really know what that one guy was talking about when he said the Flyknit is like a plastic mesh....it's not super plush because it obviously has to be supportive for how thin it is but I am actually surprised that it's as soft as it is. If the traction sticks then I can already tell that these are going to be beasts on court.

Wait what!?! The white ones dropped

Wow

Yeah man, wasn't able to cop though. By the time I noticed there was an 8.5, 10, and a couple of bigger sizes. Carted but no dice.

Thing is, they don't all drop at the exact same time. First saw the 360s - no Mamba Days. Refreshed and Mamba Days were there. Passed on those but decided to refresh 30-60 seconds later and boom - White Undftd Protros were available too.

That's nice they are a 1 to 1 fit. I love my 11's and that's all I ball in but some of them (Achilles and eulogies) run a tad bit long and with my left foot being a tiny bit smaller than my right, it can cause a little movement within the shoe. It's weird because sometimes I dont get any movement but other times i do. Still love the 11's.

The only complaint I have about this shoe are the laces are way too short. No clue why they made them that damn short. You can barley even tie them.

Anyone have experience with the Kobe store? I got hit with the out of stock at the very end of checking out, but I have a pending charge on my card. Just wondering if this is gonna clear on its own or it’s gonna be a hassle

My 360 wont be here until Monday and it’s looing like they are gonna be a size too big. I tried a pair on today, wasnt sold on the colorway either. But on another note, I copped a pair of UNDFT Protros. So it’s looking like I’ll be dumping my 360s and waiting for the next colorway.

The only complaint I have about this shoe are the laces are way too short. No clue why they made them that damn short. You can barley even tie them.
same w/ the mids! Very annoying... had to un lace one lace loop on bc of it

My 360 wont be here until Monday and it’s looing like they are gonna be a size too big. I tried a pair on today, wasnt sold on the colorway either. But on another note, I copped a pair of UNDFT Protros. So it’s looking like I’ll be dumping my 360s and waiting for the next colorway.

Idk how you aren’t sold on the black/chrome colorway that came out today. They are flaaaames in person/on foot.

Not my video, but when he was scratching the "flyknit"....... :nerd:

Hopefully somebody puts up a performance review before that Laker colorway drop because I'd feel really stupid paying $200 for that.

That’s crazy...and also why I couldn’t picture myself dropping $200 plus on something without having seen it in person. (I know the guy in the video said he purchased in store, speaking about why I didn’t cop)

Not my video, but when he was scratching the "flyknit"....... :nerd:

Hopefully somebody puts up a performance review before that Laker colorway drop because I'd feel really stupid paying $200 for that.

I didn't wanna pay that $200 either, but i had to have them after seeing them on feet lol

i'll be rocking them casually tho so i should get my moneys worth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom