THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Finally we get a laker colorway for the NXT, but like my volt pair those are gonna get dirty real quick if you planning to wear them for actual ball and stunting for the gram.
If they do a id model for like $220 I will consider it. I doubt they will sit due to basketball shoes aren't moving units like before . So Nike probably ain't producing this in high volume.

Wow
Dbfiu6yV0AAxzHL.jpg

Dbfiu8kV0AIav-A.jpg

Dbfiu9wV0AAPB4s.jpg

Dbfiu-_V0AE4wJ-.jpg
HOLY HELLL!
YESSSSS

Finally we get a laker colorway for the NXT, but like my volt pair those are gonna get dirty real quick if you planning to wear them for actual ball and stunting for the gram.
If they do a id model for like $220 I will consider it. I doubt they will sit due to basketball shoes aren't moving units like before . So Nike probably ain't producing this in high volume.

These gonna be sold through multiple vendors though. Unless you mean each vendor gonna get a low amount of stock.

They look good but that’s exactly the color I was scared of them being. The primary color should have been either white or purple and those would have been an automatic cop for me. Not a ton of people want an entirely yellow shoe.

That's a fantastic Kobe. I agree with others, I would have rather it be white (more PE looking), but sometimes predominantly white sneakers sit. Even the Protro Final Seconds can be had right now under retail already. The reason why those white/gum Undefeated ones moved was because they were a colab.

Now, what I would like would be an opportunity to make a predominately white 360 on iD.

Honestly, Nike could have turned the Banana yellow down on both the jersey and the shoe.

I guess what I expected from the yellow strike was something that resembled this

nike-kobe-11-purple-yellow-pe_aucnpu

Honestly, Nike could have turned the Banana yellow down on both the jersey and the shoe.

I guess what I expected from the yellow strike was something that resembled this

nike-kobe-11-purple-yellow-pe_aucnpu

I was so sad these never released to the general public. You would think that a Kobe shoe should have a Lakers colorway for each signature line, but Nike would rather play games. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom