THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Got a feeling these have been delayed til June 2nd. Or maybe they release somewhere on the 30th (EU) and elsewhere June 2nd (US), or vice-e-versa.

Something's definitely up. Oh well, can wait. Would be nice if iD hit in the meantime:smile:

I was so sad these never released to the general public. You would think that a Kobe shoe should have a Lakers colorway for each signature line, but Nike would rather play games. :smh:

Can hope that's what 'Protros' are for. It's what happened with Jordans. 'Wish-list' grails to the general public that were kinda like PEs (Concord Lows) eventually got the retro treatment. Wishful thinking. I want the white/gum 9 HTMs to get the retro.

Those aren't Lakers colors. If there was a shoe in any random shade of blue and red, would those be Pistons colors? No.
Either way, not a fan of these. The wait for a seriously sick colorway of Kobe 360s continues, at least for me. Yawn, Nike.

Lol

Nike-Kobe-AD-NXT-360-Yellow-Strike-Lakers-AQ1087-700-Outsole.jpg

Those aren't Lakers colors. If there was a shoe in any random shade of blue and red, would those be Pistons colors? No.
Either way, not a fan of these. The wait for a seriously sick colorway of Kobe 360s continues, at least for me. Yawn, Nike.

How are these not Laker colorway? :lol:

Have you seen their jerseys this season?

Food for thought: There are apparently two "Mamba Days" every year with the first being the original 4/13, then 8/24 and then you can count either Kobe’s birthday 8/23 or jersey retirement date 12/18.

How are these not Laker colorway? :lol:

Have you seen their jerseys this season?

If you guys think banana yellow is the same as Lakers gold, I'm not going to fight with you :rofl:
The purple is the wrong shade as well.
I haven't actually seen this year's Lakers jerseys in real life as I didn't get around to going to a game at Staples. So no, I don't know that the yellow on this shoe is exactly the same as it is on the uniforms. Either way, I'n not at all a fan of this 360 colorway. You guys want to buy them, doesn't matter to me. Carry on.

rainking rainking You’d have a point....if kobe played for the pistons...

For ****s sake, if you guys want to really split hairs, I said those aren't Lakers colors--as in the same shade of gold (yellow) and purple. It's obviously a Lakers-inspired COLORWAY that, if worn by a Lakers member, will work just fine. But the colors on the shoes are not an exact match to what Lakers colors are, unless, as someone implied, this year's uniforms are really THAT yellow. As in, as yellow as this shoe. And if that is the case, all that means to me is Nike effed up the uniforms, too LOL

Is it just me of does the knit look thicker on the yellow pair? That could be a reason for the push back.

Like them, love them or hate them, they are Lakers colors, not perfectly exactly correct but they are yellow and purple and as a Lakers fan, they belong on a KOBE sneaker. Does anyone know if the 360 is a limited model like the AD or NXT or are these going to have full run of colorways like the 11? Finally broke and ordered the black pair off StockX. Looking forward to them.

Back
Top Bottom