THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

will kobe AD mid drop lower than $45 since i've seen it at $45?
I mean $45 is literally dirt cheap for a Kobe. doubt they'll go lower and store change prices all the time and usually increasing them.

what color way because I went to the outlet in Mi for the first time in months and they had the all grey color way for $109

if those were $45 woulda left with em even tho I don't like mids

I got the Kobe AD inline colorway for 35 bucks at a nike clearance outlet. Used them to play ball one time at the gym and it got instantly dirty lol. IDC though, its 35 bucks and a good performer.

I got the Kobe AD inline colorway for 35 bucks at a nike clearance outlet. Used them to play ball one time at the gym and it got instantly dirty lol. IDC though, its 35 bucks and a good performer.

The Inlines get so damn dirty so fast. They also feel stiff as hell so I never even wear them to play in.

Im waiting to buy a pair of the black/white ad mids for around $60 for ball myself. They’ll all go to the price and probably even lower eventually but I’m cool at that price range.

FB8BDEC5-A540-4B52-9925-82EDE240C95F.jpeg

I feel ya, bruddah. Got mine dirt cheap and I’m running em into the ground for my outdoor ball shoes. When you get em at that price range, its fun to treat them as beaters.

I mean $45 is literally dirt cheap for a Kobe. doubt they'll go lower and store change prices all the time and usually increasing them.

what color way because I went to the outlet in Mi for the first time in months and they had the all grey color way for $109

The navy with the orange fade midsole pair

I hope we see what the 3rd colorway of the Kobe 360 is before the yellow pair drops. Hoping for a solid outsole instead of the translucent ones. Might even skip the Laker colorway if we see that it's a solid outsole for the 3rd colorway. Hearing some of the nubs on the translucent outsole are tearing off after just one session. If I'm gonna be dropping $200, they should be a lot more durable than that :rolleyes

The navy with the orange fade midsole pair

FB8BDEC5-A540-4B52-9925-82EDE240C95F.jpeg

I feel ya, bruddah. Got mine dirt cheap and I’m running em into the ground for my outdoor ball shoes. When you get em at that price range, its fun to treat them as beaters.

Eeeww hope your game ain't dookie, cause it looks like you stepped in caca....I still clean up my beaters when I feel it's needed.

Son took dirt cheap and ran through the dirt.

Jk homie, keep balling.

Whoa, sounds promising :nerd: - basic colorway, but can't go wrong with some black and metallic gold (FTB Kobe XI anyone? :nthat:)

But June 1? I don't trust Footlocker dates when it comes to these Kobe drops. Said 4/30 for the yellow pair but turns out it was 5/24. Also, with the yellow pair dropping on 5/24, you mean to tell me a week later Nike gonna drop another colorway? Sounds unlikely. But if it is true though, I hope we get some pics before that yellow pair drops. I don't mind waiting another week if it's a solid outsole.

So far I'm just not into the 360's like I thought I'd be. I kinda miss EM used for the 8's and 9's which allowed so much creativity with the colorways

i don't wanna bump the kobe 4 thread, but i got a finals away pair in 11.5, how much do you think i could get for them?

Spotted black/gum/sail AD mids at the outlets early this afternoon, and I believe they were $55. And they were still sitting. Everytime I've visited a factory store the past two months, they have stacks of those mids.

Check your local if interested.

I tried looking for the 360 at the mall yesterday...nothing. even footlocker house of hoops didn't have them on display.

Whoa, sounds promising :nerd: - basic colorway, but can't go wrong with some black and metallic gold (FTB Kobe XI anyone? :nthat:)

But June 1? I don't trust Footlocker dates when it comes to these Kobe drops. Said 4/30 for the yellow pair but turns out it was 5/24. Also, with the yellow pair dropping on 5/24, you mean to tell me a week later Nike gonna drop another colorway? Sounds unlikely. But if it is true though, I hope we get some pics before that yellow pair drops. I don't mind waiting another week if it's a solid outsole.
It doesn’t specifically state that the release is an AD NXT 360 though

Back
Top Bottom