THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The more I look at the 360s in general, the more I think it's going to take one mega-sick colorway to entice me to buy even a single pair until some of them start getting discounted significantly. Of course, such a colorway should not be difficult for Nike to produce, whatever it turns out to be, but then again we've seen how many lame colorways have released on past models. I like these things and think they are far more like a "real" Kobe than any of the AD models were. But I have plenty of 9s, 10s, and 11s. The 360s are different yet the same. At the moment I'm far more excited about my Protros than I am these things, which I never thought I would say.

Updated Hibbett site has Yellow strike releasing on May 24th.
Screenshot_20180428-085136_Chrome.jpg

WTF! Maybe they are fixing something about the shoe?

First Laker colorway - maybe they felt it was only right to release it on 5/24.
5 rings for number 24.

I'm also kinda having second thoughts about buying now since I plan to play in these but many of the reviews say these things are dust magnets and that some nubs break apart quick. But at the same time I don't want to wait to see if there will be a solid outsole for future pairs and miss out on the Laker colorway. :rolleyes

First Laker colorway - maybe they felt it was only right to release it on 5/24.
5 rings for number 24.

I'm also kinda having second thoughts about buying now since I plan to play in these but many of the reviews say these things are dust magnets and that some nubs break apart quick. But at the same time I don't want to wait to see if there will be a solid outsole for future pairs and miss out on the Laker colorway. :rolleyes

Makes since! I got the 1st CW but going to just wear casuals since I have a millions ADs !

3rd time playing in them on a clean court and the traction is average compared to the translucent Kyrie 3.

Nike wake up and stop using translucent outsoles, or at least make the compound thicker and have wider/thicker grooves. What a let down.

Yo! The cruise is through the Norweigan Fjords. We were docked up for the day and I managed to get a few buckets in before breakfast!

How are you all finding the insole? I love it personally. And the best thing is that there was no wear in time for me. Step in and play!
Fjuck me :nerd: that’s a beautiful picture.

Got my pair of 360’s in and love them. They are really comfortable and look great. Little bit of room in toes but overall well done shoe. Haven’t played ball in them yet but bottoms do feel grippy and stay clean, bu could be different on a court.

Back
Top Bottom