THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Will The yellow be on Nike dot com you guys think?
Am I the only one that sees both the Yellow Strike 360 and the new black gum anthracite Kobe AD Mid on Footlocker website available to cop now? Availability: In Stock
Y'all check FTL online they have them.

https://www.footlocker.com/product/model:290922/sku:1087700/

https://www.footlocker.com/product/model:285829/sku:22482009/

Yeah that's what happened with the NXT last year, but those were hideous and full size runs were sitting everywhere if I remeber correctly...
Last years NXT were hideous? HA HA hell to the naw bro you sleep

Omg you wore them casually ??

how dare you

not srs
LOL funny.

Kobes are the best Nike sigs to wear casually
Yes sir. Have to agree.

Have ppl been going 1/2 size down on these?
1/2 size down is the way to go

Just balled in my first pair of these, picked them up this morning. Very light, not much support but that's to be expected. They're great performers overall, especially the traction.
They are also very comfortable casually. I went TTS, same as all the previous kobe performance models, and they fit great. I have some room in the toes length wise, with it's not noticeable at all while wearing them. Going half a size down wouldn't have been good width wise. And in any case, the extra length doesn't affect performance because lock down was great.

Finally a review of these that addressed my major concern.

Those things are so flexible that theres no arch support.

I had the BHM 11's and the lack of arch support wouldn't let me play more than 2-3 games before my feet were worn the **** out.

Definitely not paying $200 for some shoes that will give me plantar fasciitis LOL!

Dickhead Nightwing will probably try to claim there's no issue due to the crappy plastic that's heat fused to the drop in midsole. Can't wait for the laughs on that review.
That's quite odd because I have the AD NXT 360 and have praised this shoe for the arch support, among other things. I have multiple pairs of the XI Elite Low, as well, and the arch support is there, for me, but not as good as in the NXT 360. I do note and am always communicating to people that we're all different and require different kinds of shoes for playing so results vary greatly. I was actually really hesitant about trying the NXT 360 because of the Lunarlon/React combination but surprisingly it works very well for me and I'm a big guy.

Tried both TTS and 1/2 down. Felt like TTS fit better for me. I have a medium width foot and 1/2 down was too tight for me in the forefoot. Length wise TTS is a little long but not enough to size down and the lockdown and grippiness of the footbed work well to keep your foot in place.

That's quite odd because I have the AD NXT 360 and have praised this shoe for the arch support, among other things. I have multiple pairs of the XI Elite Low, as well, and the arch support is there, for me, but not as good as in the NXT 360. I do note and am always communicating to people that we're all different and require different kinds of shoes for playing so results vary greatly. I was actually really hesitant about trying the NXT 360 because of the Lunarlon/React combination but surprisingly it works very well for me and I'm a big guy.

What's "odd" about it?

I noted that the reviewer addressed my concern and you have had a different experience in the shoe AND you acknowledged yourself in your reply to me that people require different things. I require more stability and a proper midfoot shank.

With that being the case, how could this be "Odd"???

Theres a number of people that can't comfortably play in shoes that don't have a substantial shank plate to prevent your foot from flexing too much during play. The absence of the shank either causes foot fatigue rapidly or a flare up of plantar fasciitis.

That seems to not be the case for you, but it's hardly "odd".

I hate when people describe any experience other than their own as odd.

Success at Nike SF. :nthat:
Footlocker in Westfield SF Center has it also. The Champs and Finishline there does not carry these. Smallest sizes at Nike SF and Footlocker is an 8.

Went to try in store and ended up going TTS. I have narrow feet. For reference, I went the same size as what I wear for the Kobe 10 and Kobe 11. There is a bit of dead space in front, but it's not like my toes and heel will slide to the front, it's more like wiggle room for my toes so they don't get cramped together. I tried these on in regular Nike cotton socks - so they're not extra thick. Those are also the same socks I play in so I like how it fits. I can't imagine going half a size down from this. If I did then my toes would be right at the tip of the shoe - which I don't like, but some people do prefer that fit.

Could've waited for the SNS drop tomorrow to get it cheaper since I know how they fit now, but I figured fck it, I'm just gonna pay retail and tax to have it now since I already made my way out here.

Can't wait for the other colorways. :nthat:

Kobe360-1.png

Maybe I'm the only one, but I was rally disappointed when I tried these on today. They do seem a bit narrow, though that would likely improve with wear, but they just seem really cheap to me. It's not even true knit construction and the sole seems like it will wear out really fast. I just don't see how these are a $200 shoe. They definitely look great and the insole is a good concept, they just don't seem like a durable shoe that would be a good performer over the long haul.

On discount though, I would be interested in them for casual wear. The colors of the Yellow Strike are really good.

What's "odd" about it?

I noted that the reviewer addressed my concern and you have had a different experience in the shoe AND you acknowledged yourself in your reply to me that people require different things. I require more stability and a proper midfoot shank.

With that being the case, how could this be "Odd"???

Theres a number of people that can't comfortably play in shoes that don't have a substantial shank plate to prevent your foot from flexing too much during play. The absence of the shank either causes foot fatigue rapidly or a flare up of plantar fasciitis.

That seems to not be the case for you, but it's hardly "odd".

I hate when people describe any experience other than their own as odd.

Maybe a bit blown out of proportion?

Maybe a bit blown out of proportion?

You gotta stop replying to my posts dude. I was finished addressing you a month ago.

Leave me alone. I'm entitled to my opnion, as he is to his, I just found it unfair that my opinion is odd, when he's acknowledging that everyone's standards and feet are different.

Move along...

Don't pay that price.

Those bad boys are sitting everywhere, lol!

Yeah I think these will sit and hit discount - that yellow is probably throwing a lot of people off. People didn't mind paying $200 for the black pair.

Personally, I'm a big Kobe and Laker guy, so I didn't mind paying retail for that peace of mind.

Tried on at local FTL. I actually need to size up... TTS at US9 will be no dead space at all, i.e. toes cramping with the toe box already. I dunno how others can go 1/2 size down...

Logged on to footlocker app to order the yellow and purple pair this morning, to my surprise they had sizes in the black pair! But just check my acct and says waiting for approval I’m having doubt my order will go tho

Back
Top Bottom