THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

DgjZeh1VQAI877g.jpg

The white/orange pair is hideous except for the solid metallic-looking heel counter, that looks nicer than the translucent ones.

I wonder if the swoosh and tongue logo are 3M on these greys...

20180610181755_original.jpg

Anybody know release date on these?

I'm really happy with the 1's right now. Keep them coming. I would like other models but I'm happy with where things are.

Yea. I'm quite happy with the 1s too. I can't help but remind myself I saw these 1s at factory stores for so much cheaper (and passed), but the quality compared to Jordan retro releases on these (as noted above) is higher. If these are going to be released chronologically, I wish they would skip the 3s (know I may catch ire from some on that).

Has anyone else experienced this with the 360's? I have played in the Lakers colorway almost every day since they've released and I wear black Nike Elite socks 90% of the time that I play and the black from the socks has bled on to the yellow upper. I know it's a performance shoe and a great one at that, but it's really starting to look like ****. I did take out the midsole and put them in my washing machine on delicate and it took some of the dye out but that's obviously not something that I want to do regularly.

Back
Top Bottom