THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Man if I didn't already own the colorway I would've hopped on that in an instant. My favorite shoe to hoop in right now. Those yellows are my favorite colorway too but I'm not the type to double up on things.

57B7F4D9-023C-456D-9036-E50F4667F328.jpeg
Need! Still no release date?

Kinda agree. The next 360 is uninspired to say the least. The next Protro is a must, but that grey/volt 360, would probably pass at discount. Actually, SNS is kind of a discount already.

Kobe 10 'Dead Carp Run Over By A Truck' is my pick. IMO, that sneaker is 'The Room' of Kobes. It's so bad, it should be cherished. You could run over it and not tell the difference. Throw it in the trash and it just blends in like 'trash camo.'

Attachments

• kobe10pain.jpg
    kobe10pain.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Kobe 10 'Dead Carp Run Over By A Truck' is my pick. IMO, that sneaker is 'The Room' of Kobes. It's so bad, it should be cherished. You could run over it and not tell the difference. Throw it in the trash and it just blends in like 'trash camo.'
This is actually one of my favorites that I own, its definetly a unique cw buts that's what i like is unique

This is actually one of my favorites that I own, its definetly a unique cw buts that's what i like is unique

I was actually tempted to get an iD of it, but never did. But it was almost a different Kobe on iD. I wasn't a big fan in general of the 10s, but I've kept the HTMs. Congrats on King James.

Attachments

• painiD.jpg
    painiD.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 17
I was actually tempted to get an iD of it, but never did. But it was almost a different Kobe on iD. I wasn't a big fan in general of the 10s, but I've kept the HTMs. Congrats on King James.
I miss when Nike actually did stuff with ID

Every day I come into this thread hoping to FINALLY see a new image of a bad-*** colorway I actually want. And every day, I leave shaking my head. I don't even know what that latest thing with the volt sole is supposed to be other than a waste of a release for these 360s.
Next.

Every day I come into this thread hoping to FINALLY see a new image of a bad-*** colorway I actually want. And every day, I leave shaking my head. I don't even know what that latest thing with the volt sole is supposed to be other than a waste of a release for these 360s.
Next.

Yeah that grey, red, and volt pair is kinda weak. Black and volt would've been nice, but they already released a black pair.

Yeah that grey, red, and volt pair is kinda weak. Black and volt would've been nice, but they already released a black pair.
It's really getting sad in here, man. When that first-to-drop black pair is by far the best of the lineup (so far), you know the people responsible for coming up with colorways/flyknit patterns for these things are just mailing it in. And they're barely even doing that at this point.

I mean, the black pair is OK. The "Lakers" pair, while not my cup of tea due to my view that it's the wrong shade of yellow and purple, OK, it makes sense. Everything else we've seen so far makes no sense, and even worse, they don't look good. What is Nike holding out for? Lame.

I mean, the black pair is OK. The "Lakers" pair, while not my cup of tea due to my view that it's the wrong shade of yellow and purple, OK, it makes sense. Everything else we've seen so far makes no sense, and even worse, they don't look good. What is Nike holding out for? Lame.
This is the case with other sigs too. We see all the fire PE's that the sig athletes get, so Nike can make good colorways. They're just choosing not to for some reason

Back
Top Bottom