THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

That is a pretty nice sneaker up there. Curious if these are going to coexist with the 360? Will there be an 'Elite' version of the Exodus with flyknit?

To me it seems like the colorways of these that have a little less going on look better. When it's a colorway that has a lot going on, not as nice.

Got a teaser for you guys on the next 360

20180816_124207.jpg

That angle alone is a super easy pass. Seems like there’s not much they can do with the 360.

Agree. I've been saying that since the 2nd release. It's seems like the minimalist features of the 360 limit what can be done. The weave is so minimal that it can't even do a typical 'multi.' No solid colored soles seem to be a no-go too.

It makes sense why this will never see iD. Limited options at that price would be a tough sell. It's looking more and more like the 360 is like the NXTs. Part concepts, but also a production release.

That's why flyknit basketball shoes suck in terms of colorways. Unless you have some sort of area where you can do graphics, they allow for almost 0 creativity

Nice but can we see the whole shoe lol

Don't even need to see the whole shoe to know it's yet another easy pass for this guy. The parade of unappealing colorways continues. Maybe they'll come up with something at least halfway decent by the time the 2019 playoffs begin. Not holding my breath, though, based on the evidence so far. No thread on NT disappoints me anywhere near as routinely as this one does. :stoneface:

I mean, damn. The Kobes were so lit for so long (other than the 7). Actual shoe design AND colorways. Now it's devolved into a hot mess of confusing models and some of the lamest colorways in Nike's sig shoe catalogue.

If the current design trend continues, we can assume the rest of the upper on that 360 is black. The bits of yellow poking out hints to me that the 'snake' in the outsole may be that color.

Personally, I dig it big time. Haven't bought a pair of 360s yet but if I'm right in my assumption I might actually spring for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom