THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Their IG says $120 but they're $160 on their site
FirmSoulfulFish-max-1mb.gif

https://www.kickscrew.com/detail/27219/Nike-Kobe-AD-EP/Mamba-Day/AV3556-100/

Usually the small sizes are 120. Starts at 120 and bigger the shoe the more expensive it is.
Edit: Lol nevermind they're all 160.

Didn't even know there was a restock on the Mamba Day Protro I would've went for them smh

They put it up on SNKRS like 10 mins before the AD release, I had a feeling that probably threw some people off guard. I ended up going after the Mamba Day first, then the AD.

They put it up on SNKRS like 10 mins before the AD release, I had a feeling that probably threw some people off guard. I ended up going after the Mamba Day first, then the AD.

I was on the AD page all that time at the same time was on FTL messing with their captcha (knew better to mess with their site but I did any ways |l). Money saved for next week and if iD available, for that.
I'm washed on Mamba Days :frown:

Damn it sold out?? LOL. Were they easily available on FTL tho? Like were people able to cop on there?
I believe so. There are some in here that said they were able to cop on FL. I was on the site I should have just added them to my cart and tried anyway. I've tried to call 2 regular FL's (I know they don't normally get drops like these but figured what the heII) tried 1 HOH they didn't get, tried another HOH and the line has been busy all morning.

Damn it FML

Go check your local FTL/HOH or whichever one is carrying it on the launch locator you may get lucky it might still be there sitting . I live in a major city we had 2 HOH carry them, I copped mine on SNKRS, but a friend of mine couldn't and ended up going to in store and surprinsgly there were no lines and he was in and out. Apparently its pretty limited though 1-2 pairs of each size.

They still have the regular AD on nikeiD, might be awhile if they will have them, perhaps when the season starts? :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Go check your local FTL/HOH or whichever one is carrying it on the launch locator you may get lucky it might still be there sitting . I live in a major city we had 2 HOH carry them, I copped mine on SNKRS, but a friend of mine couldn't and ended up going to in store and surprinsgly there were no lines and he was in and out. Apparently its pretty limited though 1-2 pairs of each size.
Damn so these weren't GR huh. I might keep these on ice then and cop next week's pair to ball in instead.

Damn so these weren't GR huh. I might keep these on ice then and cop next week's pair to ball in instead.

I hate to hype anything up, but these don't look like a GR at all. We always hear QS/Limited BS stuff all the time but then the shoes are everywhere, but if you look at these KOBE AD on the footlocker launch locator map they're pretty darn limited. You can probably count all the HOHs on the country map with two hands lol. Also (someone correct me if im wrong)...it seems like online drop was FTL and SNRKS only. No other place? I'm just surprised there wasn't any lines and they were able to be had easily this morning in stores locally in my area.....not sure if they're still there anymore however, possible people cleaned them all up by now lol.

Back
Top Bottom