THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I can’t lie, I’m bitter than a mutha! I remember when no one was wearing Kobe’s in the beginning up until his 60 point game in the Del Sol 4’s. Then it became a struggle to get certain pairs afterwards. I ball in my shoes, so I know how much of a nuisance resellers and high school kids have been to folks like me who are Kobe heads and use our shoes for basketball. It sucks, but that’s today’s

I used to ball in my shoes but not anymore. I just rock casually; however, I have a son that balls in them, so I usually get him Kobe's to hoop in, or he wears some of mine that I don't mind he play in. The bad thing about that is I rarely get them back lol but it's cool they're made to be hooped in. As long as they aint my grails.

I used to ball in my shoes but not anymore. I just rock casually; however, I have a son that balls in them, so I usually get him Kobe's to hoop in, or he wears some of mine that I don't mind he play in. The bad thing about that is I rarely get them back lol but it's cool they're made to be hooped in. As long as they aint my grails.
I stopped wearing ball shoes for casual. Just not as comfortable as other shoes nowadays.

Got shipping on the pair from SNKRS already, sucks I'm going out of town for the next 2 weeks, will try for the black pair but won't know how they fit until I'm back when presumably both will be delivered :lol:

I got my pair, another successful addition to the Kobe line. Really comfortable.
How's the shoe opening? Does it stretch? I don't want to have to struggle to get in. That's my biggest worry. Also any idea of it's lunarlon or just phylon? I assume phylon like kyries considering these are only $140.

How's the shoe opening? Does it stretch? I don't want to have to struggle to get in. That's my biggest worry. Also any idea of it's lunarlon or just phylon? I assume phylon like kyries considering these are only $140.

It's very easy if you just use the pull tab. I like how the laces aren't too long like the 8's (still a great shoe despite the cardboard tongue on that one). I would guess it's lunarlon.

Added right to cart on FTL, but I waited for SNKRS due to their better return policy. SNKRS gave me an L, and when I went to checkout at FTL they were OOS.

*shrug*

It was more of a curiosity purchase anyway. On to the next.

It's very easy if you just use the pull tab. I like how the laces aren't too long like the 8's (still a great shoe despite the cardboard tongue on that one). I would guess it's lunarlon.
Is there wiggle room in the shoe opening tho? Like is the tongue area stretchy a bit? I hated how hard it was to put on Lebron 14s and KD 9s.

Back
Top Bottom