THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Wish they would've added a fade option like on these Giannis PE's.
Screenshot_20181013-215151_Instagram~01.jpg

People hate on the 360s but if that OG cw dropped tomorrow half this thread would try to cop lol. I personally love them - and they feel bananas on feet after a few wears. You forget you’re even wearing them. The durability is a pain in the ***, but they are not as flimsy as people think them to be.

People hate on the 360s but if that OG cw dropped tomorrow half this thread would try to cop lol. I personally love them - and they feel bananas on feet after a few wears. You forget you’re even wearing them. The durability is a pain in the ***, but they are not as flimsy as people think them to be.

I myself am one of those people who would jump on the OG 360 colorway. I checked all over metro Atlanta & the surrounding areas & couldn't find them for $#¡t. They got every other color after that but I really wanted the first color.

I just got the 360s and hooped in them all weekend. The first 20-30 minutes in them were rough. Tough break-in process and overall a different feeling coming from the LeBron 15s, but once that process was over they felt great and got better after each wear. I think these should be the true successor of the Kobe XIs. Truly feels like an extension of your socks vs actually wearing shoes.

One thing I’m interested in is durability. After three wears and several hours in these I haven’t noticed the nubs on the traction wearing down yet. A lot of shoe reviewers noted the nubs falling off after the first wear and I’m wondering if Nike potentially used a stronger rubber on the colorway that I got. I play pretty aggressive in terms of speed and jumping and while I’m glad the traction has not worn down, it also makes me wonder about a lot of the reviews of the 360s’ traction.

I’ll give more thoughts as I log more hours in these, but so far a very solid shoe for guards and forwards who like to run a lot. Going a half size down, length-wise they’re about the same as the XIs and width is slightly more narrow than the XIs.

5EF6E5D5-D695-4DDC-8C50-63703E585BE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Go hit up chat and tell them your b day coupon wont work for ids and if they could give u a promo code instead bc you wanted to make some ids... it worked for me
how many tries did it take you to do this? Wanna get the kuzma ids.

edit: dude totally just did it and it worked. Thanks man

Last edited:
20% off. works for nikeid but haven't pulled the trigger yet... kuzmas came out to 140 total after CA taxes

Quick question, are you guys talking about the coupon code from nike for your bday? If so, you got a percentage off? Bc my bday coupon was $20. lol

bday is $20 off but excludes iD :smh:

I haven't tried but you might be able to add it if you go on chat and ask them

Quick question, are you guys talking about the coupon code from nike for your bday? If so, you got a percentage off? Bc my bday coupon was $20. lol
I talked to the rep via chat and told them my bday code wouldnt work on nikeid and she ended up giving me a 20% code that did work. My bday code was in july too :lol: They did ask for the code tho

are the 360 a fail? feel like they were short lived? unless they're dropping more color ways

feel like the new AD or whatever they're called gonna be rocked by a lot of people this season

are the 360 a fail? feel like they were short lived? unless they're dropping more color ways

feel like the new AD or whatever they're called gonna be rocked by a lot of people this season

Excellent question. I think the price point was off putting to most but seems as if it was well received as a performance model.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom