THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

damn what size were they? don't see any posts?

wonder If they were pricey fairly and referring mainly to the V's

I just got some bad news on my Nike ID. Ordered on October 6. Expected delivery was November 5. And now....

upload_2018-11-7_14-24-44.png

Anyone else experience this? I squeezed a 20% out of them, was going to use it to get two more AD Exodus ID's , but not if I wont see them until like March.

I just got some bad news on my Nike ID. Ordered on October 6. Expected delivery was November 5. And now....

Anyone else experience this? I squeezed a 20% out of them, was going to use it to get two more AD Exodus ID's , but not if I wont see them until like March.

I’m sure we will be getting them but mine says Dec 12

Damn that colorway is fire. How’s the performance on these compared to the 360’s?

damn what size were they? don't see any posts?

wonder If they were pricey fairly and referring mainly to the V's
yes there were V's... mosttly 11.5 and 12. Some smaller 10.5's and up depending on the shoe.
All those Kobes from Shoezeum and lots of good ones missing.
Yeah most were sold I'd suspect or he only had them up for sale on Sunday-Monday.

Back
Top Bottom