THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

These are really beautiful in person. First Proto Kobe for me, have all the OG's, finally a win on the dreaded SKNRS apl.
1000009053.jpg
1000009056.jpg
1000009057.jpg

This from Snkrs pass right cuz they not shipping them that fast right lol

gotta be from pass cause i just checked mines progress tonight and it says pre-shipment info sent to usps 😭
So, I wanted to celebrate that I FINALLY got a W off SKNRS for the first time on a Kobe release, but this pair was actually a gift from my best friend who works at Nike. He had to enter an employee raffle for a chance to buy em and won; I had no clue that he entered the draw and it was a wonderful surprise, so that is why I have them already.

2025.... they really pushing 8s if this is true..... looking like Jordan brand following.... no chronological order

I’ll try for a pair but won’t be disappointed if I strike out. Really need the sulfurs and fades.

Don’t know how reliable the source is.

I never liked the 2 shoe look, I want to say the WTK 8 was the first or one of the first to do it like that. I always felt the blue/purple shoe was fire and the green one was weak lol. Also on the 8s run, I had several pairs but by the time the wtk came out I realized the shoe isn’t for me. Dope if they retro them… I’ll be passing but I know how much fans loved them

Sadly you answered your own question. How many painters work go for the same amount after they pass???
I don't think this is an accurate metaphor. Kobe never produced his sneakers as "works of art". They were always mass produced by Nike and could be once again. The reason they are more expensive is because Nike limits production to artificially create high demand.

Back
Top Bottom