THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Lol at everybody telling me to calm down and give it time for Nike to release Kobe shoes... watch when and if they ever do release stuff again they prob will have a starting price of 300$+

Not shoes related but going through these brings back so many memories :ohwell:
E2CF0313-5532-43AB-88C0-1B6FD7490301.jpeg

What's the adjustable hat? Is that a "dad hat"?
Jeez, I dunno. Dad hat? :rofl:
It is true I have crossed 40, but as it shows in the pic, it's a 47-brand "Clean Up" (that's the model name) hat. 47 makes a lot of branded hats with this model, including licensed MLB hats etc. Personally, it has nothing to do with me being old. These are the soft, floppy kinds of hats I've preferred and rocked since the mid-late '90s when I was truly young (don't really feel old now LOL). Never liked the stiff, big-brimmed etc hats that some people prefer. So maybe it is a dad hat, but not because I'm old or a dad LOL
EDIT: Oh, maybe I see. Yeah, it's that annoying fabric slider adjust mechanism on the back. It's the only thing I don't like about this style of hat. I have never done fitted, but I would much prefer snap-back adjustment. Sadly I can never find hats that combine the size/shape/softness of these with the snap back. So I just go with it. Not perfect, but nothing is.

It is true I have crossed 40, but as it shows in the pic, it's a 47-brand "Clean Up" (that's the model name) hat. 47 makes a lot of branded hats with this model, including licensed MLB hats etc. Personally, it has nothing to do with me being old. These are the soft, floppy kinds of hats I've preferred and rocked since the mid-late '90s when I was truly young (don't really feel old now LOL). Never liked the stiff, big-brimmed etc hats that some people prefer. So maybe it is a dad hat, but not because I'm old or a dad LOL
EDIT: Oh, maybe I see. Yeah, it's that annoying fabric slider adjust mechanism on the back. It's the only thing I don't like about this style of hat. I have never done fitted, but I would much prefer snap-back adjustment. Sadly I can never find hats that combine the size/shape/softness of these with the snap back. So I just go with it. Not perfect, but nothing is.

Oh, nah it wasn't shade thrown towards you :lol:
"Dad hat" is a term for a hat style. Normally with a low and curved brim with a slide adjustment in the back.

Oh, nah it wasn't shade thrown towards you :lol:
"Dad hat" is a term for a hat style. Normally with a low and curved brim with a slide adjustment in the back.
Yes it is a "dad hat."
Yeah might do the same and get a blank dad hat to put the patch on.
:rofl:
It’s all good, I’ve been out with my boys. Let’s just say many drinks have been had. Didn’t even realize I typed so much about a dumb hat style. No worries or defensiveness intended on my end. I literally just had never even pondered that before LOL

Dad hat for sure. :lol:

Soon as I got into work I checked our release date calendar & Laker Kobe 5 Protros aren't listed for the 26th 😔... Maybe list will get updated next week or maybe they aren't dropping in March.
20200303_101711.jpg

I'm STILL Waiting on my patches smfh...Email said shipped Feb 11th. I emailed laker store 6 times no response yet just terrible.

I'm STILL Waiting on my patches smfh...Email said shipped Feb 11th. I emailed laker store 6 times no response yet just terrible.
It’s a plain white envelope. My cousin had mines sitting for 2 days because he thought it was gonna be in different packaging

Footwear includes socks right? I see everyone showing off their sneakers but I’ve almost never seen anyone show off their sock collection. So I’ll show off my Lakers/Kobe related socks :emoji_grin:. Most styles worn by Kobe except the LA one and the nike city series one. (Really wish Kobe would have done a photoshoot in the city uniform that he designed himself:emoji_disappointed_relieved:)
642892FE-9BB8-458F-8019-0F4E1D3F0DED.jpeg
0BCA792E-3DC4-4506-80A8-B8697CEA4B1D.jpeg 1469408A-F63D-42EF-8F95-9F28D7A3DB09.jpeg 79AA4464-DF67-4E27-9D1B-FC70FEEF3DEF.jpeg ABBFD626-3073-45DC-9511-E39D14E7F1EA.jpeg B543F617-5AD9-4C47-9554-91484B7E540A.jpeg 934BD78F-566E-4C36-9B25-00ADB8DD8477.jpeg 22DF75BB-419F-4BFF-886A-0D9B51187F47.jpeg
socks are honestly FIRE

Nike prob will wait 5 years to ever release anything ever again then when they do they’ll sell starting at 400$ each... F Nike and the resellers

Back
Top Bottom