THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

FE28191E-DE02-49D2-96F3-A0BC11E60029.jpeg

One of my favourite “dad” colourways

The entire Foot Locker Family joins millions of basketball fans and sneaker lovers in heartbreak following the devastating accident. Our deepest sympathies are with the loved ones of the nine individuals lost in this tragic event.

Kobe Bryant spent his life making a lasting mark on the sports world, and playing an integral role in shaping our global sneaker community. His presence in basketball - as a player, coach, fan and father - will be forever missed.

We are committing to keeping Kobe’s tenacious love of the game alive through youth culture in the months and years to come. We will share those details as we thoughtfully and respectfully work with all respective parties.

About to order a Mamba Academy Hoodie and going through here for insight. Are y’all saying that they’re pretty thin and poor quality? I wanna know before I spend Supreme money on a Nike hoodie.

Anyone get their Sloan and Bennett hoodies yet? Mine shipped (shipping label USPS) like literally 2 weeks ago from LA ... I live in LA. And of course, S&B doesn't respond to emails.

I posted this in the Protro 4 thread but figured I'd share here too.
If you search "Kobe" using the Foot Locker app, some of his shoes show up, but most are sold out. However, Wizenards seem to be in stock. Sizes 7, 8, 8.5, then 9.5-11 are cartable. I placed an order for an 8.5 for myself. It might wind up getting cancelled, but it's worth a shot for those desperate for a pair.
EDIT: As of 8:54 PM PST, it seems this no longer works. They caught this pretty quick I guess.
Screenshot_20200305-203834_Foot Locker.jpg

Last edited:
I posted this in the Protro 4 thread but figured I'd share here too.
If you search "Kobe" using the Foot Locker app, some of his shoes show up, but most are sold out. However, Wizenards seem to be in stock. Sizes 7, 8, 8.5, then 9.5-11 are cartable. I placed an order for an 8.5 for myself. It might wind up getting cancelled, but it's worth a shot for those desperate for a pair.
Screenshot_20200305-203834_Foot Locker.jpg

nothing pops up for me, but thanks anyway:frown:

wait so does that mean the eastbay mamba sports academy stuff is not legit? Or its saying the new name mamba & mambacita sports hasn't put up any new merch

Back
Top Bottom