THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yep, I think the Kobe line can become the on-court equivalent of what the Jordan line has become for casual wear.
So the Kobe line can become the staple for hoopers just like how the Jordan line has become a staple for streetwear.
But one of the reasons that might stop that from happening is that Nike still has other signature lines they have to push (i.e. KD, LeBron, Kyrie, PG13, and future sig lines).

Last edited:
Beautiful man. I sold my DS pair a couple months before he passed. It pains me, but when I get down about it I just remember that it’s meaningless compared to what his family and the basketball world lost

An all-time favorite of mine.

D83D09E3-075F-4420-90FB-A47CE22F49CA.jpeg

my humble kobe “collection” lol...i would love a pair of kobe 1s though any OG or lakers colorway. i also have a pair of black/yellow kobe 2s that i hooped in, not the best condition but the zoom air in them was great.

BC9AE187-C659-408E-8861-0930D8236539.jpeg

70E8BFB7-4115-4AEE-97F5-EF821DCC989F.jpeg

Damn those 3s are nice. The 2 and 3 need to be retroed ASAP.

We need stock treatment like the holiday XI's get each year. It's the only way to counter those who will try to profit off his death.

If the Del Sols are a gr that's a pretty nice consolation prize though.
The Kobe Grinch 6 is basically the Jordan 11 Bred for the Kobe line, there isn’t a Kobe shoe that is more coveted and in higher demand. I hope Nike releases a ton of pairs, because if they don’t, they will be very hard to get. If Nike does release a ton of pairs (they’re leaving a ton of money on the table if they don’t) they will still sell out quickly, but it will be much more manageable to get a pair. I imagine Nike will release the Kobe 6 Grinch every 5-10 years. The next release will probably be 2030 for the 20th anniversary. Nike would be foolish not to make these plentiful.

2021 is still a long ways away. And wouldn't it make sens to release around Christmas of 2021? That's like another year and a half :lol:

why are there multiple kobe model threads + this "footwear" thread? Throw that in a VI's thread. Same stuff posted in V thread too?

Let's keep talking about the new line like the Mamba Focus here :nthat: lol

Back
Top Bottom