THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

So happy to have doubled up on these for $105 a piece!
DE76EE5B-51EA-4C49-A0DC-B2418623891E.jpeg

Surprised lotta haters in these Kobe forums 🤷‍♂️
buy and spend what you like.
Got people buying ugly (subjective) yeezys for 3-400 still but to each his own no?
Exactly. Every yeezy besides the 350 is dog****. And those have been dog**** since zebras. But Ye. Niketalk is 90% hypebeast clowns. No real collectors left. Lots of broke and salty **** tho. They obvious.

Last edited:
Exactly. Every yeezy besides the 350 is dog****. And those have been dog**** since zebras. But Ye. Niketalk is 90% hypebeast clowns. No real collectors left.

yeah I hear ya. In the 4 thread I recall dudes were bagging on someone for copping a protro for resale price after Kobe passed saying they copped for way under retail. Like come on bro’s...

20200512_201919.jpg

Not that garbage *** retro with the pre destroyed pleather by the swoosh. Og ****. And they wearable. Wore em couple months ago.

Surprised lotta haters in these Kobe forums 🤷‍♂️
buy and spend what you like.
Got people buying ugly (subjective) yeezys for 3-400 still but to each his own no?

naw never have a bought a pair of lame *** yeeezys! Never have bought the take down model of the kobes either lol

Of course dude is going to get roasted in a Kobe thread for buying 3 pairs of mamba mentality’s! Like why did he have to say he bought 3...

He’s just asking for it

Also those are Furys, not Mentality’s. Different model
Fury’s, mentality’s, focus

all the same shoe in my eyes lol

never really payed attention to them but not knocking anybody that likes them...

just thought it was funny ole boy bought 3 pairs of them and plans on flipping one lol

Back
Top Bottom