THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Still iffy with these. But my girl makes them look serviceable
93F6665B-07B7-4CF4-AD05-0BE080E04B0C.png

I wear mine as beaters and to work all the time. They are great shoes for $75 or whatever I paid for them. After one or two wears they break in nicely. Not comparable to the sig models, but I've always liked take-down models. If I want to wear heaters I have plenty in the closet to choose from.

Has anyone ever cleaned Kobe 10 Elites or flyknit kobes in the wash? Got an old pair that I want to clean up. I've thrown Ultraboosts and other Nikes in the wash on cold/low cycle + air dry in the sun with great results and no issues at all, but want to make sure it won't mess up the flyknit on the X's.
Appreciate any input.

Which color are you trying to clean? Please don't say the white HTMs...

You can't really compare the UB to the Kobes. The only similiarity between the two is that they have knit, but there's a big difference to how they are built.

Which color are you trying to clean? Please don't say the white HTMs...

You can't really compare the UB to the Kobes. The only similiarity between the two is that they have knit, but there's a big difference to how they are built.

I wish i had the HTMs lol, nah they are a pair of iDs, white based.

Unloaded 8 pairs of Yeezys and Js ive had sitting for a while to get right for these resell prices. Took a hit at 470 for the BS and 270 for the EYBLS. Waiting on 5x and Undft pack to come down. They will all be had.

bred concord lows x2
flint 13
Jordan 5 top 3
Yeezy 700 carbon blue
yeezy 350 yeeZreel
Yeezy 350 zion
Yeezy 350 Israfil
Holy hell that's a lot to move, but yea, after fees and everything, I guess you're right about where you need to be in terms of having the funds for all the kobes that just released. 5x champ prices coming down nicely so that's a plus. Damn might need to double up on that cw to have a pair to hoop in if it ever reaches 300-320.

My homie just got his Kobe 5 Undefeated pack delivered today while I haven't gotten any tracking updates yet:nerd: my credit card already got charged too

My homie just got his Kobe 5 Undefeated pack delivered today while I haven't gotten any tracking updates yet:nerd: my credit card already got charged too
What part of the country is he located in? Just curious so the rest of us can get some estimate in our heads of when we may start seeing these. I'm anxious to check mine out. :nerd:

Some of us got shipped email but tracking is stuck at Shipment Ready for UPS. I checked MyChoice and it had a delivery date of yesterday but that didn't come. Today UPS came and still no package. Been 4 days should have them already since they're coming from SoCal.
My package weight says 1 pound. Something just doesn't seem right. I'm gonna be heated if they were stolen before UPS could pick it up.

Yeah from the pack. Size 8.5

Gah super bummed since it was the only shoe I was able to grab from the releases last week. Reached out to undefeated support to see if I can at least get an explanation.
they sent you an email sayin ur order is cancelled? or just a refund in your bank account?

Back
Top Bottom