THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Not the greatest sneaker ever and not everyone's cup of tea. Today's outlet find in NJ
IMG_20200902_111617.jpg

IMG_20200902_111541.jpg

IMG_20200902_111944.jpg
Picked up that same shoe and color yesterday... not a bad looking shoe for the price range. I originally got these for shooting hoops... but they look pretty decent to wear walking around

My first Lakers hat, after all these years being a fan. I prefer the Low Profile, but had to pick this up, and the embroidery is 🔥

Time to get the Kobe patch sew on the side. Thought about maybe going in the bottom right corner, but it would probably look better on the left side, in place of the NE logo.

*Bonus pic of the new Packers hat that I also just added to the rotation.
102D2908-8DD7-4112-A20A-9218376A1CFA.jpeg

Attachments

• D9244565-515C-4607-AF7C-5FA32885BD3C.jpeg
    D9244565-515C-4607-AF7C-5FA32885BD3C.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 987
I hate the state we are in.......unfortunately we have to take advantage of resell in hopes to get what we want that is new...

I hate the fact i have to pad these bs resellers pockets to get what i want. Sold off the kobe 9 thrillers to have enough for a new relase i want.....to get what u want u almost have to be apart of the problem and it sucks

I hate the state we are in.......unfortunately we have to take advantage of resell in hopes to get what we want that is new...

I hate the fact i have to pad these bs resellers pockets to get what i want. Sold off the kobe 9 thrillers to have enough for a new relase i want.....to get what u want u almost have to be apart of the problem and it sucks
I feel ya bro

had to part ways with a protro 4 just to get what I wanted

Yep I don’t even try

I remember those Kobe retirement shirts Nike released in 2016 going on sale on NDC and now people are trying to resell them at 3-4x the original price :smh:

My 10th year anniversary at my job is here today. So I get to pick a gift from a catalog. All the gifts probably retail between 20$-$80. Which is fine by me. I’m flipping pages seeing useful things like lawn hedgers & ear buds. Then bam this. A nice lil frame (pause) honoring Kobe last game. Easy pick for me. But man there was a nice smart diffuser that had me 2nd guessing lol
403BC4A1-B870-4908-9AB4-263B55654952.jpeg

Last edited:
My 10th year anniversary at my job is here today. So I get to pick a gift from a catalog. All the gifts probably retail between 20$-$80. Which is fine by me. I’m flipping pages seeing useful things like lawn hedgers & ear buds. Then bam this. A nice lil frame (pause) honoring Kobe last game. Easy pick for me. But man there was a nice smart diffuser that had me 2nd guessing lol
403BC4A1-B870-4908-9AB4-263B55654952.jpeg
DAMN congrats 10 year with the same company, crazy. I have hopped around for more money so many times.

I sold my draft day protro 4s for $419. So I did a double whammy. I had to fight fire with fire lol

in all honesty I was like. It’s only two left in my size. So who knows if there would ever be more out there. I just really always liked this shoe lol
EA525431-14FD-459A-A09B-1940B574F804.gif
I regret passing on those at a Nordstrom Rack for $90 or so.

I can’t even count how many Kobes I passed on at dirt cheap outlet prices that I’m now smh over

I'm sure we all did. We left them for someone who actually wanted them and didn't just cop bc they were Kobe's. I passed on so many because I would wait for that certain one I "really liked". Probably why I have so few pairs unfortunately. Only one DS pair left, now I feel like I have to treat all of them even more careful than before and two pair were for playing ball in.

I can’t even count how many Kobes I passed on at dirt cheap outlet prices that I’m now smh over

I passed on so many protro ivs waiting on deeper discounts (or for resale to fall a bit with the chaos Vs). I just wanted them to ball in, because that's what Kobes were always so good for. Now I feel like I've got to just collect them; I'd feel weird balling in some $300-500 sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom