THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

4D5DEB66-56FD-4761-A36B-87DBCAACC63F.jpeg

Air mag 8 IDs I did a while back
8s are my overall favorite model, last they offered amazing options on. Here are the only Ids left in the collection aside one half of their motivation.
47Nt.png

I made a pair of red octobers...but the lining threw them off and none of the reds really matched. I ended up giving them away.

IT WOULD BE NICE ! Undefeated is :angry: ! sent inquiry email...got the canned reply:

Your order has been processed, and is currently in fulfillment. Due to high order volume, shipping times may be delayed.

You will receive a UPS tracking number once your order is in transit.

We appreciate your patience.

Are they shipping out like 2 packs a day???

IT WOULD BE NICE ! Undefeated is :angry: ! sent inquiry email...got the canned reply:

Your order has been processed, and is currently in fulfillment. Due to high order volume, shipping times may be delayed.

You will receive a UPS tracking number once your order is in transit.

We appreciate your patience.

Are they shipping out like 2 packs a day???
IDK what they are doing but As long as they aren’t blaming it on the mail carrier 100% (UPS/USPS/Fedex etc etc ) like stockX was in cool

Just gonna wait it out. Also wonder how those sellers “sold” their pairs without having them in hand :lol:

CE148773-6EF0-479E-A378-D796C59AD6E6.jpeg

after last night it’s only right my 2 goats shoes arrived today

2020 is my worst year ever lost 2 of my grandmother’s and my cousin. I needed the F’ery of the clippers losing to cheer me up. Ish still got be laughing

Haven’t got any new info since I purchased them 8/27, Charges dropped and reappeared 9/2/2020 , charges cleared ,no shipping confirmation , Or any info on when I’m getting them , multiple people around me already received them, I’m over here waiting 🤬

Same for me until yesterday. I emailed them in the morning asking for an update. Got the same generic email, and then got a label creation email later that night for delivery on 9/19. Seems like you're fine as long as your order is confirmed, and your charges have posted. They should have given updates via IG or email IMO. Not the way you should do business.

I can’t wait until they do the 8, 9 and 11 protros with a Drop in react midsole.

Can y’all imagine them
The 8’s & 9’s with just react drop in midsole
The 11’s with the React, Heel & Full length zoom combo

Hell i’d be down for them to put them up and come with one midsole type (just the standard react midsole) and then you can buy the different drop in.

Nike if you see this and use it. Send me some of them or let me make my own PE :lol:

After the 6s I am only looking forward to the 8s, the 9, 10 and 11 were not suiting my feet that well. Already had to reglue my size 8 pairs a couple of times.

IDK what they are doing but As long as they aren’t blaming it on the mail carrier 100% (UPS/USPS/Fedex etc etc ) like stockX was in cool

Just gonna wait it out. Also wonder how those sellers “sold” their pairs without having them in hand :lol:

I sold my pair of what if’s as soon as I learned i won the raffle. Just got them in yesterday and getting ready to ship them out to SX today.
SX thinks they’ve been shipped already

Back
Top Bottom