THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Talked to my friend who worked for Nike and now works for a sneaker boutique with multiple branches. He said the mambacita Kobe 6’s are in warehouses all over the world collecting dust.

:rofl::rofl: interesting "WAREHOUSES all over the world",,,thats pretty clever statement i've ever heard in my life mate :lol:

Kicks of the day 🖤🐍💛
78F685AE-E8FA-4CD7-8943-66ABF24847D2.jpeg

i need those in my life

In a parallel universe Beeb2407 Beeb2407 got a W on SNKRS for the Kobe VII Protro (with full length zoom) in this exact colorway.
Aha! Let me tell yall. So here in NYC... there was a local seller in Long Island and she had em for 810... tried to get em for 450 but she was only going as low as 700. That was 1 of the DS pairs out there for an 11.5... I forgot that I also found one on ebay and put it on Watch. He had em for 750...ended up agreeing to 6 flat. Meanwhile before that sale... the lady with the other pair said she had someone offer 1000. Smh

Lmfaooooooooo you wild good sir Beeb2407 Beeb2407 .
600 ain’t too bad all things considered.

Those are the one 7 i was planning to pick up if they got a protro…. :frown::frown:

Seen one on a certain app and if it’s still there when i pay off my whip in a couple months. Imma snipe them. (Good condition for being used and great price)

I paid 600 for my girl grade school grinch from GOAT
C582B115-30B6-4963-91BC-5AB50DB7DD02.jpeg

All wrapped up now
Why are grinches so expensive? The prices are insane now. Very limited release or something?

I love the look of the shoe, but $1k+ on GOAT? No thank you.

Lmfaooooooooo you wild good sir Beeb2407 Beeb2407 .
600 ain’t too bad all things considered.

Those are the one 7 i was planning to pick up if they got a protro…. :frown::frown:

Seen one on a certain app and if it’s still there when i pay off my whip in a couple months. Imma snipe them. (Good condition for being used and great price)
If I recall... you're a size 12. There was a guy on Marketplace that had a good pair for 200 earlier in the year. I was going to jump on them....as sz 12 in the 7s I use for hooping purposes. So they woulda been a hopping pair.... but I procrastinated on them and he sold them. So as you eluded to all things considered especially with the Kay Yows not releasing... happy I got a DS pair in them in my sz.

Btw folks.... still tryna let go of an extra extra pair of the HOF 5s in a sz 12.

Back
Top Bottom