THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

If I recall... you're a size 12. There was a guy on Marketplace that had a good pair for 200 earlier in the year. I was going to jump on them....as sz 12 in the 7s I use for hooping purposes. So they woulda been a hopping pair.... but I procrastinated on them and he sold them. So as you eluded to all things considered especially with the Kay Yows not releasing... happy I got a DS pair in them in my sz.

Btw folks.... still tryna let go of an extra extra pair of the HOF 5s in a sz 12.
I look at FB marketplace every once in a while. I alway see everyone taxing though. Definitely gonna keep and eye out in the next few months

🎄🎁🎄Merry Christmas Niketalk Fam🎄🎁🎄
20211225_093047.jpg
20211225_101549.jpg

Flamesuit on. For the Grinch Theme/CW, this a rare example when the inspiration/inspired sneaker is better than the OG, IMHO.

Ngl my dislike of the regular mesh/fuse Kobe 10 blinded me of how beautiful the elite lows are. Glad that Nike stopped pulling that Elite/regular model bs (although their current models could use better materials as well).

Morning fellas. By any chance... any of you guys have an extra copy the Slam Tribute Kobe Mag they put out earlier last year.

I hate seeing all these PEs. I want more Kobe 4-6s. I struck out on every retro. I’m just grateful my coworker entered for me on grinches and was able to hit. True kobe shoe fans got hosed. I mean I liked kobe too but he wasn’t my favorite player.

Back
Top Bottom