THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

9s and 10s felt like and looked like they were designed for old Kobe. Less angular and sleek shapes, and more focused on stability and support. The 11s were a blend of that 4-8 design language and the tech innovations (flyknit and Nike free lunarlon cut) from the 9 and 10.
Exactly... the 9s with the big change from the 8s were all about support. And although 8s are the best kobes to hoop in ..... the 9 elites were right there for me as well. I didn't feel any sort of restriction with them being higher. Now for casual wear... can't hype the 9s up.. whenever I wear my 2 pairs.. feel like they sliding as an area in the bottom of each starting to give

Anyone know of any discount code to use on the likes of fanatics/lids/nba store.... tryna get that MPLS Kobe jersey. That's the last jersey I will get to round out my Kobe jersey collection

8D6638D3-C955-4AAB-8AB9-FE12B3972E6A.jpeg
Anyone else wearing their 81s on today’s anniversary?

So... I've got the chance to get a pair of semi-used OG Black Del Sols for about €140 and I'm thinking about copping. Do yo think the price is fair? See attached pics for condition and all.

Problem is the OG's are a size 10 US and I wear a 10.5 US in the Protro 6 (which as you all know runs a bit small). It still fits me pretty well in a snug but not overly tight kind of way. I've heard from several sources that the OG's run significantly bigger than the Protros. Can anyone give me some insight? If so the OGs might fit me.

Attachments

• KB6BLK1.jpeg
    KB6BLK1.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 30
  • KB6BLK.jpeg
    KB6BLK.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 20
  • KB6BLK3.jpeg
    KB6BLK3.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 100
  • KB6BLK2.jpeg
    KB6BLK2.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
So... I've got the chance to get a pair of semi-used OG Black Del Sols for about €140 and I'm thinking about copping. Do yo think the price is fair? See attached pics for condition and all.

Problem is the OG's are a size 10 US and I wear a 10.5 US in the Protro 6 (which as you all know runs a bit small). It still fits me pretty well in a snug but not overly tight kind of way. I've heard from several sources that the OG's run significantly bigger than the Protros. Can anyone give me some insight. If so the OGs would fit me.
Won't be for hooping right?! I see give on the right foot sole as far as for the traction.

Back
Top Bottom