THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Professor's handles are smooth, it's just that his footwork and body movements make it look robotic and ugly sometimes. That mostly happens when he's breaking down the defender.

He has the worst looking hesi of all time. His footwork aint bad, its just his arms look weird and some of his movements (hesi).

Go bucks!
694CB802-1A6C-4256-A41C-B69BACBAA8DE.jpeg

Professor's handles are smooth, it's just that his footwork and body movements make it look robotic and ugly sometimes. That mostly happens when he's breaking down the defender.
He moves his feet like that to be deceiving. He moves them so fast than when you slow it down, it looks like he’s moving at normal speed. He’s so frigin fast, but so many people don’t believe it.

Trust me, if you had to guard him, you would trust me when I say he’s smooth with it.

He moves his feet like that to be deceiving. He moves them so fast than when you slow it down, it looks like he’s moving at normal speed. He’s so frigin fast, but so many people don’t believe it.

Trust me, if you had to guard him, you would trust me when I say he’s smooth with it.

Bro dont make me post videos of this man looking crazy vs someone with a smooth set of moves. :lol:

Bruh all I need is masterpiece highs and I'll be ****ing ecstatic. Missed out on them back when they first released and settled for ASG 9s. Was able to get an ID pair of the lows when they kept restocking them and got an order in thru a glitch. Kobe 9s are my all time favorite kobe.

ASG 9's are sensational, I wouldn't consider that settling @ all.

I don't even know which pair of 9's I like the most, all of the pairs I own are getting worn until they crumble.

Hopefully they give the 9 the protro treatment for all those that missed out back in the day and so that I can double up on pairs I currently have, :lol:

Honestly if I had to guard the professor, I'm not going to bother going for the steal. I'm going to just stay in front of him and most importantly, be ready for him to use his off arm to clear space. He can do 400 moves on me but at least I'm going to get a hand up and hopefully get a block on him by handfighting back with him when he does a cross, and getting a hand up. Not jumping will be hard but half the time his finishes are 'form' so he doesn't waste all the moves. And a lot of people go down because he's expert at using his off arm to create space (read: push off). He's not passing to anybody so I'd have to think about how to best use my arms.

But bottom line, I've only seen 2 or 3 dudes do well against him. Don't talk trash. Realize he's sized you up and has worked with nba players. I wouldn't bother trying unless forced to. Like if I blocked his shot or got a steal or two, ultimately it's not going to make for a good video. Because I'm not going to talk trash or do anything flagrant. I play like Jrue, with like 1/10th of the offensive skill, and like half the defensive talent. But aside from trash talking my buddies, I usually only trash talk when someone says I'm trash, lol. So my hope would be professor would think I was an easy kill. But he doesn't seem like the type of dude to underestimate ANYbody.

Those 9 iDs. Wooo.

I love the 8s. But the that boot cut and the flyknit patterns they released were fire minus the WT and that blue pair up there.

Honestly if I had to guard the professor, I'm not going to bother going for the steal. I'm going to just stay in front of him and most importantly, be ready for him to use his off arm to clear space. He can do 400 moves on me but at least I'm going to get a hand up and hopefully get a block on him by handfighting back with him when he does a cross, and getting a hand up. Not jumping will be hard but half the time his finishes are 'form' so he doesn't waste all the moves. And a lot of people go down because he's expert at using his off arm to create space (read: push off). He's not passing to anybody so I'd have to think about how to best use my arms.

But bottom line, I've only seen 2 or 3 dudes do well against him. Don't talk trash. Realize he's sized you up and has worked with nba players. I wouldn't bother trying unless forced to. Like if I blocked his shot or got a steal or two, ultimately it's not going to make for a good video. Because I'm not going to talk trash or do anything flagrant. I play like Jrue, with like 1/10th of the offensive skill, and like half the defensive talent. But aside from trash talking my buddies, I usually only trash talk when someone says I'm trash, lol. So my hope would be professor would think I was an easy kill. But he doesn't seem like the type of dude to underestimate ANYbody.

Thats great. He prolly gonna beat me 11-2 without breaking a sweat while im debating hitting the button on my life alert, but his moves still gonna look ugly af. :lol:

Thats great. He prolly gonna beat me 11-2 without breaking a sweat while im debating hitting the button on my life alert, but his moves still gonna look ugly af. :lol:

I probably wouldn't even score. I'm so bad at 1-v-1. Miss jumpers I should make. Don't take advantage of post positions. Am not patient enough to make multiple moves. And then after I get down, I get bored. It's probably because most of the time I'm pissed at having to play 1v1 because there aren't enough people to run full or at least 4s, but some part of it is also that I just suck at 1v1. :lol:

I probably wouldn't even score. I'm so bad at 1-v-1. Miss jumpers I should make. Don't take advantage of post positions. Am not patient enough to make multiple moves. And then after I get down, I get bored. It's probably because most of the time I'm pissed at having to play 1v1 because there aren't enough people to run full or at least 4s, but some part of it is also that I just suck at 1v1. :lol:

Ive never been a good 1v1 player ever. Ive played in a couple leagues, average player but im better in team ball. 1v1 most decent people gonna torch me. :lol:

ASG 9's are sensational, I wouldn't consider that settling @ all.

I don't even know which pair of 9's I like the most, all of the pairs I own are getting worn until they crumble.

Hopefully they give the 9 the protro treatment for all those that missed out back in the day and so that I can double up on pairs I currently have, :lol:
At the time I was so hell bent on buying the masterpiece colorway that all the other colorways felt like settling lmao. It was so expensive in sz 13.

I’ve seen some super athletic and tall dudes go up against him, they all lost. They didn’t even go for steals or get broken, professor is just to frigin fast for them and beat them to the basket.

I’ve seen some super athletic and tall dudes go up against him, they all lost. They didn’t even go for steals or get broken, professor is just to frigin fast for them and beat them to the basket.

Thats great. Mans handle is OOGLAY though. Looking like he got hit by a taser everytime he does a hesi.

Back
Top Bottom