THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yeah, Nike probably made a small amount of these…
That’s what’s I’m guessing as well… especially since didn’t they say 100% of the proceeds are going to their charity.

We’ll probably have a realistic chance at the other releases. I’m okay with that, just give me one’s that Kobe himself actually wore in game and I’m good

Probably gonna take a L but I tried on my grinches last week and I’m definitely going half size up now

They just need to put The 2k4s, Hyperdunks 08s and Kobe SIGs on Nike ID and print money indefinitely :smh:
Aren’t these NBA players thirsty for these shoes?

Or at least do like a window? Maybe a few months. And then switch. But I’m sure it’s not easy manufacturing wise.

Sunday looking nice :nerd:

0B82C636-4D8F-4C7F-938E-5DFE9AFC4AC3.jpeg
CA187370-B338-4944-A63D-29A046115EC2.jpeg
3A9FA19F-262E-4E8E-A111-1E99B31CFF59.jpeg
8AA98DCE-655E-47E3-A173-57C6ADCA17BF.jpeg

Me: Beautiful!

Bots: Say less…

I wish Nike would grant early access to people who ordered Kobes off of Nike ID. Reward the people who were giving Kobe his flowers before he passed away.

Great, so those of us who haven’t been fortunate enough to hit on any Kobe’s on SNKRS are ****ed 🤦🏼‍♂️

Ya know..... what if all these Kobe protros are just the actual Kobes that are gonna release over the next 2 yrs.... I've had that thought for a while...

Ya know..... what if all these Kobe protros are just the actual Kobes that are gonna release over the next 2 yrs.... I've had that thought for a while...
Just to clarify, do you mean if they don't release new designs like the AD series?
I'm fine with Nike focusing on the 1-11 Protro, I passed on the AD Exodus and NXT Fastfit when the $180 price tag for the protro 4s filled up my budget quota lol

Back
Top Bottom