THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Woke up still pissed I missed on my EA for mambacitas. Think I’m going to storage to pull these out to try and feel better.
47E223C8-D2A5-44C9-84D7-99266B58BC53.jpeg

Last edited:
My wish is Nike admits they fumbled the bag and says now that the deal is back on, they’ll give us the 6 in proper quantities and colorways. We need Kay Yows and OCs, first and foremost. I’m sure this won’t happen but man I’d love for them to produce more mambacitas and grinches for us too.

6s are my favorite Kobe’s… I wasn’t able to get one pair and I don’t want to pay resale for hoop shoes

My wish is Nike admits they fumbled the bag and says now that the deal is back on, they’ll give us the 6 in proper quantities and colorways. We need Kay Yows and OCs, first and foremost. I’m sure this won’t happen but man I’d love for them to produce more mambacitas and grinches for us too.

6s are my favorite Kobe’s… I wasn’t able to get one pair and I don’t want to pay resale for hoop shoes
Definitely not making more grinches and mambacitas. That ship has sailed, only thing is Nike’s new contract hopefully including increased production numbers on the newer cw’s. We all know Nike plans shoes 6 months to a year out so hopefully we’ll see leaks of some upcoming cw’s that will be included in that upped production count.

4DEC16C4-6462-4273-BBC9-99C886836A9F.jpeg

I don’t even remember I had these. But these are 🔥. I just found them. I love the 8s but they bottom out so quick. These 8s had the heal zoom drop in kinda like the 11s.

wow beautiful dawg!!

its so funny when you said "i dont even remember i had these" SERIOUSLY brah ,,those are EXCLUSIVE,,NEVER released in PUBLIC,,,ONLY KOBE and his close ASSOCIATES had a pair of these CW
you must be very CLOSE to the BlackMamba Kobe Bean Bryant my idol.....

Last edited:
where did you buy the magazine?

Back
Top Bottom