THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I know it's rough getting any Kobes at the moment. But I think by mid to late next year, Nike will ramp up production. It's great timing to replace Kyrie Irving's line, which ends after the 2023 season since Nike doesn't want to deal with him anymore. They signed a long term deal with Vanessa, so it's probably something in between the $15M to $30M range annually. Lebron and KD make $30M annually for their sneakers. It doesn't make sense to limit Kobes because they would be taking a massive loss continuing the limited trend. I think Nike is still trying to formulate a release schedule that will be most beneficial to them.
Time will tell but upping production is not the move.
Doing the right thing is nike leading the charge in addressing bots. Reality is those people are already working their asses off for pennies and have been for a long time. This coupled with the growing movement of those who assume there is some way of saving this planet wanting to reduce waste carbon print pollution etc just doesnt work.
They have the power to at least get things moving on shutting down the creation and use of bots and are choosing not to. Do that and all gradually returns back to normal ontop of reducing waste.

😳 🔥
225C6861-0A07-465F-ADAF-9C48F2603CBE.jpeg

Doing the right thing is nike leading the charge in addressing bots. Reality is those people are already working their asses off for pennies and have been for a long time. This coupled with the growing movement of those who assume there is some way of saving this planet wanting to reduce waste carbon print pollution etc just doesnt work.
They have the power to at least get things moving on shutting down the creation and use of bots and are choosing not to. Do that and all gradually returns back to normal ontop of reducing waste.

You realize that these bot services make frequent updates. It's the point, where Nike can't keep up. They, also, don't want to spent tens of millions each year to deal with the bots. I'm just as frustrated as you and many others that can't even get a pair from his recent releases. I play fair. I only have only one account. I know some NTers are using bots, ATC services, have multiple accounts, and act like they play fair. Now Nike can up production and have more frequent releases. You can see from the Yeezy slides with more frequent releases and re-releases that the resale prices are going down. A few more releases and it might not be worth it for them to do so. And I'm curious to see how Nike recalibrates the Kobe releases as they make us wait and wait as pent up demand is growing.

Last edited:
Nah, up the production numbers and send em in that shipping shoe box they been working on. That or just reuse the cardboard boxes they send em in.

I think I speak for everyone else in here when I say that yes, upping production IS the move. Da **** is the matter with you?

Bots will always be one step ahead, it’s a losing battle.

If you give a crap about the environment then why are you buying ANY consumables? Get outta here with that nonsense.

Kobe’s aren’t going to waste. Period.

This is it! If it's a raffle... print a list of folks that have picked up their pair... so even if they using bots... you can't pick up multiple pairs.
This is a valid response and something that could work as a part of the solution.
Something JoeX mentioned however is so much is going online and moving away from physical retailers never the less it is something that could do some good. Also like the idea being thrown around lately with presales or even a return of NikeiD.

I feel that they’re getting away from physical retailers.
I thought I read something about Nike is moving away from FTL, FNL, etc but they could flood their factory/community stores...

Could also throw those stores an oop, Champs as well.

They can skip the 7s to be honest, most uncomfortable shoes in the entire line. Had some dope colorways though.
I can see Nike finishing up whatever 6s they want to protro or restock on Aug. 24 this year, then moving on to the 7 during Christmas or All Star.

Anyone here have Area 72 All Star 8's??? I've always wanted pair and someone offered me a trade for one of my protro Grinches...

Convince me with pics if it's a good idea! :lol:

Anyone here have Area 72 All Star 8's??? I've always wanted pair and someone offered me a trade for one of my protro Grinches...

Convince me with pics if it's a good idea! :lol:
It’s not. Just Google pictures. Nice shoe but value isn’t the same

Back
Top Bottom