THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yea I went and pulled some receipts.... this was posted a while back.... thought the gingham area was white and black... but I think it's actually the emerald green part of that said release.

Screenshot_20230215-123803_Chrome.jpg

Guess these gonna be my white and black kicks for the year so I don't have to pay resell on the black/white 85 that just dropped.

All well and dandy, BUT let's see what production numbers look like! No use of getting hype unles they produce these in monarch numbers!

Resale for these gonna be higher lol
Maybe, but we'll see. Don't know stock count on the IV's, but 36k on the 85's was hella low. I had EA on mamabacitas and scooped 2 pairs out of 3 accounts. Wouldn't ever trade the 6's for these 4's if it came down to it. And as for most Kobe protro shoes, they were pretty reasonable after release and only spiked a crazy amount like a year or two later. Demar PEs were 250, PJs were 350ish, Bruce Lee Alts I got for 260 on goat. Glad I scooped em soon after they dropped because I wouldn't pay the prices I see now.

Back
Top Bottom