THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

In cahoots with a seller on buying the white undefeated pair… they didn’t make fakes of those correct? That was before the “rep” run right?

I keep going back and forth on either the white pair or the gold

Last edited:
In cahoots with a seller on buying the white undefeated pair… they didn’t make fakes of those correct? That was before the “rep” run right?

I did a quick Google search and it looks like there are reps of those out there

Feel like there’s fakes if everything now. White is nice and more wearable. If you go gold, I don’t think reps are that good. Either the swoosh coloring or gold coloring was off. One or the other. But easy to tell

Thanks fellas. Appreciate the help!
I hate it lol. Worrying about fakes
These are the pair I’m thinking about
IMG_8545.jpeg
IMG_8570.jpeg
IMG_8571.jpeg
IMG_8572.jpeg

Yall gon be surprised. These gonna be madly available.... I just got a big hunch. All white different colorway.... to test the market

5 minutes walking on these Shiba and corgi infested sidewalks and those things will be a crusty yellow “off white “

That’s the style these days… remember how Virgil released the ten and then like after two months they all “intentionally” turned yellow :lol:

It is. 🤣🤣🤣 I just changed it to match my obsession with white shoes.
Screenshot_20230513_155710_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230513_155829_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230513_155727_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230513_155719_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230513_155744_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230513_155805_Gallery.jpg
With the way I drag my feet, I can't wear many white shoes LOL. I end up scuffing them against the NYC curbs.

Also side note, as much as the hyperdunks got love, I remembered them having like 0 cushion and having a hand in giving me achilles tendonitis when I was younger hahaha.

With the way I drag my feet, I can't wear many white shoes LOL. I end up scuffing them against the NYC curbs.

Also side note, as much as the hyperdunks got love, I remembered them having like 0 cushion and having a hand in giving me achilles tendonitis when I was younger hahaha.
I didn't notice how they irritated the achilles until I played in them after playing in the Kobe V & VI for 2 years. I came down on someone's foot & sprained my ankle real bad.
Thought the Hyperdunks (ironically those iD's in the pic because I had played my all black & black & white TB joints to the ground) would provide better support while my ankle was still sore but it felt worse playing in those.
Needless to say they quickly became beaters after that. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom