THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Nike Kobe 8 Protro “Triple White”
Color: White/White-White
Style Code: FJ9364-100
Release Date: 2023
Price: TBA
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White.jpg
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White-1.jpg
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White-2.jpg
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White-3.jpg
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White-4.jpg
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White-5.jpg

And what am I supposed to do with those?

Only wear them for photo shoots with me posing with clouds?

1683748311202.gif

These are supposed to be protros. Upgraded tongue with some upgrade cushion would be dope!

That being said, if they're on Snkrs, I'm not trying for them them. I'm getting a full nights rest lol.

Last edited:
Stop it guys.. for my indoor hoopers(like me).... yall gonna try and if yall get them at retail.... yall not gonna return them. Yea they'll get dirty but they are meant for hooping... just as long as they don't rip like the EM 11s did.... which really wasn't a prob with the OG 8s.

Just don't put them to the outdoor pavements.l

Stop it guys.. for my indoor hoopers(like me).... yall gonna try and if yall get them at retail.... yall not gonna return them. Yea they'll get dirty but they are meant for hooping... just as long as they don't rip like the EM 11s did.... which really wasn't a prob with the OG 8s.

Man my 11s ripped on every pair just below the swoosh! They are now relegated to strolling the baby shoes.

Attachments

• A98C902F-3833-4350-9920-40F9D57330E0.jpeg
    A98C902F-3833-4350-9920-40F9D57330E0.jpeg
    749.5 KB · Views: 117
Gonna buy the triple whites to customize so I can hear people groan about them

Gonna black them out once they're dirty (if i can even get them LOL).

Random but I saw DJ Rodman (yup, Dennis' kid) transferred to USC the other day. But what stood out to me was him wearing a USC colored Kobe 7, not sure I've ever seen that colorway before anywhere. I know USC had the Kobe V PEs and I think maybe the 6s (not sure on this one).

Attachments

• rodman.jpeg
    rodman.jpeg
    335.6 KB · Views: 48
the tongue was my 2nd biggest beef with the 8 (1st being the foam bottoming out in a week)
Man.......... neither my sulfers nor my iD's lasted one hoop session. One run & done. Both became my casual joints for 4 years before giving them to this young cat.
IMG_20130107_223124.jpg
20130502_180544.jpg

I wish I would've kept them long enough to swap insoles with these.
20230510_200921.jpg

Back
Top Bottom