THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Waiting to get my recent pick up...they're coming up in a couple weeks....Father's Day weekend to be exact. A pair of 8s as well. 824!

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

And I thought this was funny whilst viewing the Redemption Team on 'Flix

IMG_1090.jpg

lol

eBay got me with their 10% off coupon. Really helped me pull the trigger that the seller decided to also drop the price another 50. Price is a little higher than what I’d like but not bad for a worn 1-2 times pair.
IMG_6624.png
I should have pulled the trigger on a pair of Mint PDFs. Smh. Should've lowered the offer the buyer had and also get the 10%

Had some me time last night and went out and enjoyed Fast X. Joint was literally comical.... the stuff they doing... they turn it up a notch.. to the point you just gotta laugh. Even got popcorn and soda which I never do.
20230603_200019.jpg
Catching a movie in theaters by yourself is one of the most relaxing experiences (at least for me) - even if it’s a Fast movie 😂

Is there a current 10%?
Ended yesterday. I was initially gonna pass on using it since I just went ham on confirmed, but I just hopped on the app to look. Recent jarritos were priced crazy high on eBay, Tiffany af1 was also pretty high for what I wanted to pay, and the protros were kinda sketchy. Saw a pj 5 for 875 but it only had stock photo up from a consignment store called Sole Seattle. 100% feedback but idk. They had couple sizes of that and Bruce lees. And I’m pretty sure some fake batches of both those came out recently and it’s close, especially since someone in the protro 6 thread posted about the guy that got finessed for the Kay yow 6.

Next time I see that 10% off code, I’ll post in here. They usually come out with it every so often. You just need to jump on the listings quick since the good ones get sold pretty quick with that discount

Didn’t wanna clog up the 6 protro thread but I did see that someone got sold fake Kay Yows on goat in there. I actually was just wondering this a few days ago since reps have gotten so good and was having real worries about my ftb pair I bought back in 2021. I threw up an LC post in the subreddit and a lot of folks are saying fake with only one saying real. I did use check check back in 2021 and it passed. If anyone actually can help LC, I’ll pm the pics separately. And if they are fake, it’s not like I can chargeback a purchase 2 years ago so am I just left holding the bag?

I’ve tried comparing pics online to both legit ones and looking up reps to find any similarities/differences. Probably my next step is to stop by my local consignment shop and check.
Just to update for my own piece of mind lol. I went down to my local consignment shop (Truest) and everything checked out with the shoes and box, according to the owner.

Prior to going to the shop, I've also gone over rep photos and retail photos/videos (Jacques Slade's unboxing) to compare with my pair. Some notable things in case anyone has to deal with what I just went through. Fake kobe sheath hangtag is not as defined on the rep pairs. In addition, the outer stitching on that circle hangtag is way more in on reps; retails are pretty much near the edge and also have a pure black chain. Reps have a silver chain. The rep batches have a bluer hue to the box lid and also have the incorrect box label formatting from what I've seen on the recent stuff. The zoom heel unit on the reps have a browner hue and retails have a more black hue. The midsole on the reps are also more solid black in color than retails. Stitching on the gold swoosh was also different on reps than real, but I can definitely see how difficult it could be to LC without something side by side to compare with. Stay vigilant out there folks!

When the Kobe 9’s came out I was going crazy buying all the color ways.

I now wear a 9.5 and I want to wear my shoes. I have all these DS pairs. But don’t want to get rid of them

When the Kobe 9’s came out I was going crazy buying all the color ways.

I now wear a 9.5 and I want to wear my shoes. I have all these DS pairs. But don’t want to get rid of them
Maybe try selling a pair for the cost of the pair you want in your size. That definitely sucks

Back
Top Bottom