THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The 9s that I will forever be salty about is the Milan HTM lows that Nike decided to make Italy exclusive. The most fire colorway of 9s...

1687898113594.png
Yea 9s silhouette was just different in a great way. My only gripe was the soles. My 2 flyknit pairs...the soles either hardened or scratched out

The 9s that I will forever be salty about is the Milan HTM lows that Nike decided to make Italy exclusive. The most fire colorway of 9s...

1687898113594.png
These and the white pair my favorite Kobe ever aesthetically.
Was lucky enough to buy the white pair a few months before he passed. They were beautiful in hand, but the purple glue bleeding all over the toebox was so disappointing as it kept getting worse after each wear.
A1290AA1-395A-4F90-9828-41F8E97E0348.jpeg

I was too scared to wear them after a while I ended up selling them for like 3 times what I paid. Bleeding toebox and all.

Hope they all release again one day along with the Beethovens.

LOL can’t blame WNBA players for wearing fakes as most of them don’t got connects to the Bryant family like Ionescu or that they make 10x less than the average NBA player :rofl:

man by the same name bought a pair of Kobe Christmas 10s from me on eBay some years back. They were a size 15 or 17 (can’t remember). I assumed it was NBA trey lyles but cannot confirm. He was playing for the jazz I believe and that’s where they were shipped

man by the same name bought a pair of Kobe Christmas 10s from me on eBay some years back. They were a size 15 or 17 (can’t remember). I assumed it was NBA trey lyles but cannot confirm. He was playing for the jazz I believe and that’s where they were shipped
I don’t think there’s too many guys in Utah that hoop and wear size 15 or 17 named trey lyles 🤣

Crazy how much these prices on Kobe's are, sold my heavily used pair of the Kobe IV Protro Undefeated in Teal, for like $300 on GOAT, even had one of those holes inside the heel cup (of course it was shown in the pics). Was sad to let them go but the cushion kinda bottomed out and it wasn't as polished as the Vs were anyways. Probably gonna let go of the green undefeated next, and then maybe get a pair of the real good UAs.

Pretty sure it was the same Trey Lyles lol

Crazy how much these prices on Kobe's are, sold my heavily used pair of the Kobe IV Protro Undefeated in Teal, for like $300 on GOAT, even had one of those holes inside the heel cup (of course it was shown in the pics). Was sad to let them go but the cushion kinda bottomed out and it wasn't as polished as the Vs were anyways. Probably gonna let go of the green undefeated next, and then maybe get a pair of the real good UAs.
size :nerd:

They’ve had enough time to figure out how to GR Kobe’s, I believe they’ll do a proper release from here on out
They need huge stock in order for this Kobe relaunch to even mean anything to the fans. I honestly think Nike knows they needed to do something since J1’s are sitting and most of their Nike basketball line goes on disco

Back
Top Bottom