THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

20230712_140738.jpg
Legitimate grail up for grabs in what looks to be damn good shape for any interested.

5s were my favorite to ball in. My only pet peeve about them was the grip sometimes wasn’t always the best if the floors were not clean.

All these sneaker pages about to post this shoe everyday until Christmas Day smh

I love them but damn they are about to run the dialog into the ground with the "Are you excited bout the Reverse Grinches?! 🤪"

All while skyrocketing the hype to where ima end up having to slap box a grandma in the parking lot just for my pair
the weirdo already posted them 4x on the same page it makes no sense!

I hope the numbers on these are gonna be easier to cop than anything else Nike has released since his passing. I know I speak for a lot of members on here saying that we’ve yet to land a single pair from SNKRS/raffles, and it feels like a disservice.

All these sneaker pages about to post this shoe everyday until Christmas Day smh

I love them but damn they are about to run the dialog into the ground with the "Are you excited bout the Reverse Grinches?! 🤪"

All while skyrocketing the hype to where ima end up having to slap box a grandma in the parking lot just for my pair
Believe same guys did the same for the Mambacita 4s... fortunately they weren't like the 6s on the resell market and hopefully these follow suit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom