THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

If true, it’s nice to see Kobe’s releasing in a Christmas theme again. It’s been awhile.

Attachments

• IMG_1884.jpeg
    IMG_1884.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1889.jpeg
    IMG_1889.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 280
Found one of my brothers Kobe Jersey at my moms house. Not sure what it’s worth on the market these days, but told him I’d look into it so I can make him a realistic offer on it. Looks to be in great condition.

Anyone have any insight?
IMG_3468.jpeg
IMG_3466.jpeg

Honestly don't feel any of those 4 PEs, the blue zebra supposed to general release btw:

where did you hear they will general release? if so that would be insane, those resellers buying and selling for 2k+ can get f*ed lol
I feel the same way as the alternate Bruce Lees towards them. Decent execution, cool concept, but far from the real deal since Kobe actually wore them and made them iconic.

yep it's so weird how resale for those is higher than the regular ones.

Found one of my brothers Kobe Jersey at my moms house. Not sure what it’s worth on the market these days, but told him I’d look into it so I can make him a realistic offer on it. Looks to be in great condition.

Anyone have any insight?
IMG_3468.jpeg
IMG_3466.jpeg

Worth free .99 for the good brother discount. $200 if you were not a good bro :rofl:

where did you hear they will general release? if so that would be insane, those resellers buying and selling for 2k+ can get f*ed lol

yep it's so weird how resale for those is higher than the regular ones.

PJ posted on his IG story once that will be release, sadly I don’t have screenshot now, also blue zebra was shown on FL release calendar.

It’s literally impossible to find a vnds pair of Kobe 8 elite black/gold in my size. Regret sleeping on those ages ago since I had the milksnakes cw already. Guess I’ll just have to be content with the cw’s they come out with in the protros

It’s literally impossible to find a vnds pair of Kobe 8 elite black/gold in my size. Regret sleeping on those ages ago since I had the milksnakes cw already. Guess I’ll just have to be content with the cw’s they come out with in the protros
What size are you?

What size are you?
Size 9. Saw a 8.5 no box for 480 pretty decent condition. But other than that, it’s dry. I’ve been also trying to browse some protro 1 undefeateds either the white/gum or La Brea cw. Offing some of my other stuff to circle back to the stuff I really want.

I let go of my favorite kobe 11 elite, the Avars. Was casually browsing new high bids on SX and let's just say someone really, REALLY wanted them.

It was harder than I thought to pack them up and say goodbye. But I have a feeling the new owner will appreciate them much more.

Yea 9s silhouette was just different in a great way. My only gripe was the soles. My 2 flyknit pairs...the soles either hardened or scratched out
These actually releases at 21M NYC same time releases in 🇮🇹 yet unfortunately sold 5 pairs and kept the rest 😂

Back
Top Bottom