THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

They going back to the EXT route with these protros :rofl:

LESS GO NIKE! *sarcasm

ipad_nike-kobe-9-high-ext-snakeskin.jpeg
you realize how long I forgotten those aberrations???

love the material choice for the upper.. better than the plastic on the OG's/earlier protro's
Would be cool if they had the flywire lines embossed over the mid panel (like the AD mid). Barely a functional performance feature I know, but completes the look of the OG shoe.

Where's the love for 1's and 5's Nike? They just gonna pump out 4's, 6's and 8's from now on?

Seriously. Well there’s still a demographic in the world for them
Im sure.

As a matter of factoid… taking a brake from packing for my eastcoast road trip/boat cruise for this saturday and bringing a couple pears of Kobs w me…

C9642913-A03C-43D6-9401-CD370BD11A5B.jpeg

Technically two, but one… you catch my mid drift. Keeheehee…

ECDCF053-020A-4616-A0B9-0036A32EA9D6.gif

Seriously. Well there’s still a demographic in the world for them
Im sure.

As a matter of factoid… taking a brake from packing for my eastcoast road trip/boat cruise for this saturday and bringing a couple pears of Kobs w me…

C9642913-A03C-43D6-9401-CD370BD11A5B.jpeg

Technically two, but one… you catch my mid drift. Keeheehee…

ECDCF053-020A-4616-A0B9-0036A32EA9D6.gif

Watched "Enter The Dragon" last weekend, good times!

speaking of 1's, how do i tie them so that feel 'tight' when i play ball?

they seem to always not feel tight enough....

Someone check me but during the SNKRS live they said they’d focus on 4, 5, 6, and 8 going in the near future.
praying they re-release bruce lee og and alts, they have to right? wouldn't mind if they widened the toebox too

speaking of 1's, how do i tie them so that feel 'tight' when i play ball?

they seem to always not feel tight enough....

common issue on the 1's

I found lacing through the tongue tag helped a little, but the heel lock down was never great on this model.

All black and all white shoes are just so lazy by the design team. :smh:

The snakeskin on the swoosh is definitely overkill. Very odd that there's deviation from the original design language of the shoe

Removing Flywire for a cute snakeskin swoosh on the side is crazy—and this is the second time this has happened in a row (Kobe 4 Mambacita)

Back
Top Bottom