THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Getting a Fri night lift in

IMG_0725.jpeg

The snakeskin on the swoosh is definitely overkill. Very odd that there's deviation from the original design language of the shoe

Removing Flywire for a cute snakeskin swoosh on the side is crazy—and this is the second time this has happened in a row (Kobe 4 Mambacita)
I don’t mind when they do design/material changes on special collab editions like the undefeated stuff, the mambacita 4s I give a pass too.

The snakeskin on the swoosh is definitely overkill. Very odd that there's deviation from the original design language of the shoe

Removing Flywire for a cute snakeskin swoosh on the side is crazy—and this is the second time this has happened in a row (Kobe 4 Mambacita)
I was thinking the same as far as on the swoosh

Nay.
I paid resale for my Protro 5s and 6s because the new deal hadn’t happened and they were OG colorways.
I ordered a pair of GT Cut 2s just to slow down the wear and tear (semi-retire) the Kobe’s until some OG colorways I can actually get come out.

7E04E25D-2F86-490C-82A4-66CF967298AB.jpeg

20 something hours and 3 clearports from seattle, dc (rainstorm caused delays) to Miami.

These are great traveling shoes (albeit not very inconspicuous).

6th time flying this year and again, no heat on anyones feet (some gr jord 4’s and 5’s, bred 11, tb 3… thats aboot it). And u might have guessed it: A lot of panda/phantom dunks and dingy air fork ones, thats always a neat experience (like groundhog day, but with shoes :wink:

Ive accepted that the world is a bland place for sneaker enthusiasts.

#ChrisGainesOfRap

#HowManyBodiesYouGot

#PrayYouDontTellMeTheTroof

75542C8E-9776-4508-8F25-6D9053F88588.gif

7E04E25D-2F86-490C-82A4-66CF967298AB.jpeg

20 something hours and 3 clearports from seattle, dc (rainstorm caused delays) to Miami.

These are great traveling shoes (albeit not very inconspicuous).

6th time flying this year and again, no heat on anyones feet (some gr jord 4’s and 5’s, bred 11, tb 3… thats aboot it). And u might have guessed it: A lot of panda/phantom dunks and dingy air fork ones, thats always a neat experience (like groundhog day, but with shoes :wink:

Ive accepted that the world is a bland place for sneaker enthusiasts.

#ChrisGainesOfRap

#HowManyBodiesYouGot

#PrayYouDontTellMeTheTroof

75542C8E-9776-4508-8F25-6D9053F88588.gif

What is this post?

Wearing a different shoe on each foot is like wearing a watch on each arm - trying too hard to flex. Comes off as incredibly tacky. Lol

Quite frankly, i dont think i try hard enough.

Im king ridiculous and just as self assured. Any controversy is excellent to me.

If it wasnt ban worthy, id show you my mixmatched leopard/tiger print undies.

Rawr!

Back
Top Bottom