THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

IMG_6353.jpeg

🥹 still in shock

This one “sneaker store” on ig keep pressing me in my dm like bruh chill. I will never buy from anyone or anywhere off of ig
Full court pressing on IG lmao real life leachers. All in IG comment sections of "Did you get a W or L?" posts trying to promote

I literally saw one that said "I feel bad for ya'll, not with us!"

Should’ve went the EA route! So IF Nike did take their poll question as the deciding factor you have no one to blame but yourself if bots ate
Mambacita 6 did that and it was alotttt of people that didn't get access. You either had to be in LA or have had a previous Kobe raffle attempt or purchase (I forget which one) And that didn't work because people were getting access that have never even made a Kobe purchase/attempt

Moral of the story: You can't please everybody.. Nike has billions of users EA or SNKRS Draw there are no guaranteed Ws

I don’t get why people post in here the same stuff that’s in the VI thread.. Two same convos going bout the same shoe in 2 threads. Gonna double post every L screen in here too?

I don’t get why people post in here the same stuff that’s in the VI thread.. Two same convos going bout the same shoe in 2 threads. Gonna double post every L screen in here too?

i asked the mods to merge the threads and they won't.. not sure why. we don't need all these threads. just have 1 main kobe thread ffs

Back
Top Bottom