THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

i asked the mods to merge the threads and they won't.. not sure why. we don't need all these threads. just have 1 main kobe thread ffs
I don’t mind diff discussions about the 4.. the 8.. the 6 protro’s in diff threads. THAT makes sense …

I care about the technology and improvements made for the protros. For hooping. Not collection and the SNKRS numbers and L and GOT EM screenshots

I don’t mind diff discussions about the 4.. the 8.. the 6 protro’s in diff threads. THAT makes sense …

I care about the technology and improvements made for the protros. For hooping. Not collection and the SNKRS numbers and L and GOT EM screenshots

The same posts are being shared across all threads..

The same posts are being shared across all threads..
Regarding new releases yes I completely agree

But it’s nice to dive down on each model specifically in its own thread. Like every Jordan thread.. Lebron thread.. sizing, wear experience, tech..

1701223579518.jpeg

Dudes salty cause he has to list his size 14 for $250 less 😂😂😂

It took him more time to write a snarky response that made him look like a bum, than it would have to just type yes or I have a size 9.

It took him more time to write a snarky response that made him look like a bum, than it would have to just type yes or I have a size 9.

True. But this generation is so lazy. You can list everything, answer every question.... And there will be people that ask the same dumb questions because they can't be bothered to read. You see it on Twitter for sneakers. They tell could tell you step by step on to get them. But there will be people so lazy that you have to walk them through it like they're a child. And they get mad, when you don't.

True. But this generation is so lazy. You can list everything, answer every question.... And there will be people that ask the same dumb questions because they can't be bothered to read. You see it on Twitter for sneakers. They tell could tell you step by step on to get them. But there will be people so lazy that you have to walk them through it like they're a child. And they get mad, when you don't.

I don’t disagree with you there. But as I’ve mentioned in one of these threads before, this guy is a big *******. I’ve DM’d him simple questions and he acts like he’s better than you.

Mambacita 6 did that and it was alotttt of people that didn't get access. You either had to be in LA or have had a previous Kobe raffle attempt or purchase (I forget which one) And that didn't work because people were getting access that have never even made a Kobe purchase/attempt

Moral of the story: You can't please everybody.. Nike has billions of users EA or SNKRS Draw there are no guaranteed Ws
You are correct but that would rule out the bots being run to snag. Even if bots have membership, who's going to go through 1700 of them?!

No lies detected :lol:

Since Aug. 2020 Nike released Protros of: Big Stages, 5x Champ, UNDFTD Pack, EYBL, Demar Derozan, PJ Tucker, 5 Rings, Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee Alternates, Grinch, All Star, Kobe 5 UNDFTD x HoF, Kobe 6 POP, Kobe 6 Mambacita, and Kobe 8 Halo.
Yea...definetely more than 6 Ls.

I struck out on every single one of those so that should double my chances amirite

Since Aug. 2020 Nike released Protros of: Big Stages, 5x Champ, UNDFTD Pack, EYBL, Demar Derozan, PJ Tucker, 5 Rings, Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee Alternates, Grinch, All Star, Kobe 5 UNDFTD x HoF, Kobe 6 POP, Kobe 6 Mambacita, and Kobe 8 Halo.
Yea...definetely more than 6 Ls.

It’s pointless to even try if this is what it’s come to. What’s the qualifying items for apparel or shoes? Too much ambiguity there.

Back
Top Bottom