THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

ended up with 2 pair of reverse grinches so flipped a pair while people are being generous with their money

I feel ya. I’m originally from Kentucky and moved to Cali. Just recently relocated to Atlanta. I loved many things about cali but there were ALOT of things I hated and ultimately why i moved and I’m glad i did. Im also glad i was able to experience the things i did while in cali but i dont wanna move back. I cant imagine myself going back and i have no desire to go back even if its for vacation. Its a “been there, done that” for me
I'm in #mariettawhereitsbetta

Internet_20231201_130432_3.jpeg
Internet_20231201_130432_1.jpeg
Internet_20231201_130432_2.jpeg

VaNeSsA hAs No ImPaCt On WhAt NiKe DoEs!!!!! :rofl:

Just realized, didn’t nike come up with ZoomX which is supposed to be an upgraded version of React foam. So why do the 8s use react and not zoomX?

Just realized, didn’t nike come up with ZoomX which is supposed to be an upgraded version of React foam. So why do the 8s use react and not zoomX?

i don't think zoomx was ready for basketball when the halo's were being produced. we'll first see it in spring 2024 in the gt cut 3.

there's no way we're going to get the same zoomx in running shoes, in basketball. it will have to be modified for performance.

I actually think they have upped production numbers. The Halo 8s has higher numbers than previous releases and reading that the reverse grinches will be in the 300K numbers makes me feel optimistic about the future!

I actually think they have upped production numbers. The Halo 8s has higher numbers than previous releases and reading that the reverse grinches will be in the 300K numbers makes me feel optimistic about the future!

if 300k is true (big if) it's not enough when resellers are artificially limited the supply to hit the right hands.

For all we know, it might actually be that 300k number. People trying to offload pairs in a hurry before RD for a reason. Not like these are gonna sit, but hoping that there's enough pairs where people won't have to pony up 400+ for resell.

Every post contract renewal colorway that wasn't already in production has been absolute trash. Not every release needs to be a tribute shoe. Just release the OG colorways that everyone actually wants.

Exactly, how hard is that. They always try to reinvent the wheel smh. Same **** with the city edition jerseys. They don’t understand the concepts of “less is more” and “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”

Sulfurs
xmas
purple fades
Sparks
Home
Amnesty
Achilles

that’s all we need

Last edited:
Exactly, how hard is that. They always try to reinvent the wheel smh. Same **** with the city edition jerseys. They don’t understand the concepts of “less is more” and “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”

Sulfurs
xmas
purple fades
Sparks
Home
Amnesty
Achilles

that’s all we need
This as there's a pair of Sulfurs I'm eyeing... but hesitant as my WTKs separated on me in August

Already seeing Reverse Grinch resale pricing in the $350-$400 range

Somebody check in on buddy that was trying to offload pairs for $1000 😂

Joints looking like they’re growing black mold. Just nasty work. 🤮🤢
If these were the only Kobe’s releasing I’d be a lot more upset. With Reverse Grinch, Venice Beach and Kobe 4 Philly’s on the horizon I’m just going to act like these don’t exist 😂 smhh

Back
Top Bottom