THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

3 games in. I LOVE these shoes! After figuring out how to properly lace them (right foot) they feel even better. Grip is amazing & now I see what you all were talking about regarding real Zoom.
thx for the on-foot pic, the shoe actually looks a lot better than sitting on the shelf!!!

cant wait to see more NXT CW! got my $49 black AD today. cant wait to ball in em and can already tell the grip will be way way better than the black space.

People are complaining about the Zoom in the Kobe A.D. I can actually feel the difference because I have both. Maybe I should've said full length Zoom.
Yea they say it's fake zoom. It's not fake, it's just a smaller bag than what were used to, but that also explains the lower price for A.D compared to elite NXT (along w/the flyknit and full upper )shroud on NXT.

Yea they say it's fake zoom. It's not fake, it's just a smaller bag than what were used to, but that also explains the lower price for A.D compared to elite NXT (along w/the flyknit and full upper )shroud on NXT.
Well whatever is in the NXT feels amazing!

try pulling out the insole on both and compare it, it should be pretty much the same

stating it's "way better" means it is far and above better and more comfortable and I just can't imagine the huge gap since the drop-in insoles are supposedly pretty much the same

My feet still hurt from hooping one time in the NXT... I'll give them another chance once the Pain goes away. Been hooping in my A.D.s and 11s instead.

Isn't the nxt cushion set up basically like the 11?
Yes pretty identical drop in
try pulling out the insole on both and compare it, it should be pretty much the same

stating it's "way better" means it is far and above better and more comfortable and I just can't imagine the huge gap since the drop-in insoles are supposedly pretty much the same
Yea probably isn't much gap when it comes to comfort from the cushioning on your feet, the overall feel can be different though but not by much.
My feet still hurt from hooping one time in the NXT... I'll give them another chance once the Pain goes away. Been hooping in my A.D.s and 11s instead.
What hurts on your feet if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom