THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I didnt end up ballin in the comptons, they were too stiff foot started to go num. AD is definitely a return to the solid uppers of the 4, 5, 6 and 7 with a clunkier base. Need to wear my pair in a bit before Ill ball in them but otherwise sole width/length, heel lockdown, and overall fit was perfect just needs to loosen a bit.

laugh.gif

Detroit Nike store had the navy for $129.99

Even with the 30% off this weekend still too much :smh:

probably a glitch,,,,been waiting on those to go on sale.

tried doing a store order for those black and whites last week but the rep who helped me was being lazy af. 

I don't care, the AD's are straight fire! I was a tad skeptical at first and waited for the 11's to basically finish its run before I scooped but these are great casual shoes.

tbh they kinda grew on me look wise, their shape reminds me a bit of the ultraboost lol. still think the plastic heel is really corny tho. wish there was flyknit version without the plastic heel, would've been a dope lifestyle shoes.

lookin for some new basketball shoes. either going with the KD9 Elites, PG1 or Kobe AD.

anyone have experience in more than 1 of the three and can give me comparisons and best option recommendation?

Last edited:
lookin for some new basketball shoes. either going with the KD9 Elites, PG1 or Kobe AD.

anyone have experience in more than 1 of the three and can give me comparisons and best option recommendation?

The ad is most comfortable for me. The pg1 runs tight. kD 9 zoom bags tend to pop easily.

Just my opinions.

Back
Top Bottom