THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Digging them the more I see them.  Love the XI's sophisticated silhouette but the AD's are pretty sleek.  Looking forward to seeing upcoming colorways and materials.

I hated the X's just as much as the XIII's so even though these are a step up from the X's, I can't see myself getting anything other than the first colorway, if that.

If there's no forefoot zoom in any of the models I can't cop

If there's no forefoot zoom in any of the models I can't cop

This is what prevents me from buying a ton of the newer Kobes. Lunar only lasts for so long and even straight out of the box, it doesn't hold a candle to Zoom. The Kobe 6's were my favorite Kobes to hoop in. Since then I've played in the 8's, Elite 9's, 10's and Elite 10's highs... none of them out performed the 6's imo

Interesting traction design. I really liked the X traction and these look kinda similar to those. Good thing they didn't repeat the Kobe XI traction, cause my god those were dust magnets. 

Got the Nike+ reservation for the A.D.s. Used the 18% through the ebates app as well 
glasses.gif

Weird, they gave me both reservations, one for the ADs & the Jordan 3s. Don't think I've gotten 2 reservations in a day before. 

They're both GRs but Jordan got the demand. Was hoping the other account was the A.D. I'll just get them tomorrow with the others that didn't get them reserved. 18% cash back is sweet and I have a $20 GC from NikeSF.

All the Nike Air Jordans have been GRs and with the price point, you'll be able to get them for retail well after release like the Cement 4s. The only exception is the 88 3's but they were way more limited.

Back
Top Bottom