THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

with all these not paying over 200 for shoes, good thing this is not the ZO2 thread[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

price does mean a lot

once they go on discount they're already under $100 on the first price cut :lol:

the days of people paying $200 for basketball shoes are over with IMO

it didn't last long, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.

$150 or less sure but even $150 is a stretch right now with these crappy designs. KD IX were kinda cool but meh
I bought the KD 9s for retail and was worth every penny. I think $150 should be the price for their best players like Bron/KD, then 120 for Kyrie/PG then priced down for everyone else. $150 is a happy medium in my eyes for premium ball shoes.

Ive heard positive things about the KD and the full length zoom so $150 alone for those with decent design is a good price point but the shoe flopped outside of the first two color ways. they're $80 at most stores right now which is a great deal

Yea I'm sure they will pop up again.

In the meantime, FL has a FSR online with free shipping.

I have $150 to spend on ndc so im waiting for those or maybe the whites. Ill ruin those so fast tho [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
I have $150 to spend on ndc so im waiting for those or maybe the whites. Ill ruin those so fast tho [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I'd recommend to grab the grey's. They are so nice in person.
Yea, I feel you about the whites, so easy to get dirty plus this material is rather difficult to clean compared to the
old standby leather.

I'd recommend to grab the grey's. They are so nice in person.
Yea, I feel you about the whites, so easy to get dirty plus this material is rather difficult to clean compared to the
old standby leather.
I'll keep you updated on how my white ones hold out.
Are you looking to get them for ball or to wear casually? I got my grey ones for ball & my white ones to wear casually. After vacation I'm getting another white pair for ball & then my next NXT's will be the black & white pair. 

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there will be another entirely new Kobe Bryant signature shoe down the line? Will there be a Kobe AD 2.0, etc? Or is it too soon to tell?

:D since John Wall and DeRozan are out in the Playoffs,,we gonna concentrate on IT for his exclusive PE Kobe ADs for the Conference Finals or maybe The Finals :nerd:

Does anyone know if there will be another entirely new Kobe Bryant signature shoe down the line? Will there be a Kobe AD 2.0, etc? Or is it too soon to tell?
I think they will continue it like they've done with jordans but idk
Kobe's mentioned during a couple past interviews that he's already working on the next model (AD 2, 13, whatever it's called), so I think there will at least be one more model.

Yes the Kobe line will continue for some time. It's a good thing and bad thing. I may need to buy a bigger house with a bigger shoe closet and it might just end my marriage lol
i have 2 MC ID and Black space she doesnt know about yet and cant imagine what happens when she does. good thing she knows about the ADs. lol

and soon we'll have a jordan line, a kobe line, a lebron line...even after they are retired.  meaning nike will just make tons more shoes as they continue to "collect" athletes.

and soon we'll have a jordan line, a kobe line, a lebron line...even after they are retired.  meaning nike will just make tons more shoes as they continue to "collect" athletes.
as long as enough people keep buying them they'll continue to make new models I guess.. thinking about it though, if you end up liking every model of these shoes from every athlete, and don't want to get rid of older shoes either.. eventually.. you're gonna run out of space and going to need a bigger room, bigger house, then eventually rent out storage units like some of these youtubers.. 

as long as enough people keep buying them they'll continue to make new models I guess.. thinking about it though, if you end up liking every model of these shoes from every athlete, and don't want to get rid of older shoes either.. eventually.. you're gonna run out of space and going to need a bigger room, bigger house, then eventually rent out storage units like some of these youtubers.. 
that would be awesome!!!

at this point they just need to start retroing.

start with the IV or V but V has to be retried for sure.

please and thank you

Back
Top Bottom