THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Finally got a chance to play in the AD's...

They're a great basketball shoe. Fit was good, cushion was good, traction and everything else was good. I had to tighten once but that was to be expected once my foot got comfortable with the shoe.

Shoe wasn't stiff and didn't take anytime to break in. There was literally nothing bad I experienced with the shoe, I was pleasantly pleased.

I'll definitely pick up more pairs.

Is this the ad mids or just regular ads?

20170822143819_original.jpg

20170822143817_original.jpg

20170822143815_original.jpg
20170822143814_original.jpg
20170822143818_original.jpg

Why isn't the Huarache 2k5 ever mentioned as part of Kobe's line? From what I heard, the story is, the Huarache 2k4 was supposed to be Kobe's first signature model, but with the allegations in Colorado, Nike decided to hold off on calling it the Zoom Kobe I.

Anyways, Kobe ended up wearing the 2k4s and the 2k5s before finally debuting the 1s, and even though the Huaraches are somewhat team shoes and many other NBA players rocked them, Kobe is the main athlete that is tied to them.

But with the Fade to Black pack, they included the 2k4 but not the 2k5? I remember many 2k5 releases having the Kobe shozoku logo on the heel counter. So why is the 2k5 so ignored and forgotten?
I asked the same thing about the FTB pack, but I don't think any explanation was ever given by Nike. I definitely consider the 2K5s to be part of his line though. He had one of his most memorable games while wearing 2K5s (62 in 3 quarters against Dallas).

Much thanks. Seemed like SNKRS, but was hoping may be in store too. Thanks and good hunting to all

Are they making these super limited? Was hoping for an easy cop but not sure anymore. I assume I can order online?

Going to go for purples and greys. Think these will be a tough cop? Was just expecting a full footlocker release

So there will be more general releases of the AD Mid later on with a jacquard upper. I think I'm gonna hold out for those because that sounds like a better performing material than this suede thing on the monochrome pack

they're coming in September

the heel area looks plush and comfy.. the fit and traction look on point. all signs point to this one being a beast performer! very excited

Back
Top Bottom